Jets \ Eagles - JetNation Group Outing Sun 10/15/23

Thanks to everyone who bought tickets and signed up to tailgate with us. We have a nice group signed up and it is a mix of people from the forums, JetNation Facebook and Twitter. Looks like we will have around 75 people tailgating with us.

Just wanted to get the information in a new thread so everyone can easily see it.

Game Time: 4:25

Parking Lot Opens at:  11:25 (that is when we get there are start setting up)

Tailgate:  12:25 - ??? (I am heading in to the stadium around 3:30 but you do you :) )

Where Are We Located? In Platinum Lot F, along the back curb near F11. Here is a map of the MetLife Stadium Parking Lot.

Menu

• Beef Brisket Sandwiches
  • Meatball Sliders
  • Hamburgers (Veggie Burgers Upon Request)
  • Hot Dogs
  • Cole Slaw
  • Macaroni Salad
  • Snacks:  Chips, Candy
  • Cooler 1: Water, Soda, Diet Soda
  • Cooler 2: Coors Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling & White Claws

Games

• Corn Hole
  • Tossin Tens
  • We have a TV that will be showing the 1pm games
  • DJ Spotify on the 1s and 2s

If you are looking to join the tailgate we can still fit a few more people. Sign up here:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-ticket-tailgate-vs-eagles-10-15/

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

@Creepy Lurker @bitonti @Panzer Division Marduk @Maxman @Mogglez @Jet Nut @courtnj18 are some of the forum posters that are going to the tailgate. I know there are others, but I don't have the email to username thing worked out.

A few that are close by and should stop by to say hi are:  @nj meadowlands, @kevinc855 and @Lot K Tailgaters:)

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker @bitonti @Panzer Division Marduk @Maxman @Mogglez @Jet Nut @courtnj18 are some of the forum posters that are going to the tailgate. I know there are others, but I don't have the email to username thing worked out.

A few that are close by and should stop by to say hi are:  @nj meadowlands, @kevinc855 and @Lot K Tailgaters:)

Count @Jet Nut in too!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I just got confirmation that @T0mShane will not be in attendance. We will keep a seat open for him, as always. 

Protesting the game in honor of my PSL holding brethren whom Woody Johnson is shaking out for season ticket money dead smack in the holiday season. Unless he uses that money to bring in Kirk Cousins for two months or so that would be cool

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Protesting the game in honor of my PSL holding brethren whom Woody Johnson is shaking out for season ticket money dead smack in the holiday season. Unless he uses that money to bring in Kirk Cousins for two months or so that would be cool

You should come out to a game this year.  @Maxman promises not to "Dexter" you in his RV.

(We will do that in mine)

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 2:03 PM, Maxman said:

a note to the general public: if you're looking for that opportunity to call me a piece of sh*t to my face, this Sunday's your chance 

Look Wow GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...