<<<<<<< Jets vs Raiders -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, PS17 said:

Who else is checked out after last week? My enthusiasm for this game is zero.

Last week was bad. They needed to win that to get a leg up on the playoffs. That offensive performance was so bad.

They are going to win tonight though.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maynard13 said:

Dont lose your sense of humor sir.🤑

I hated Kotite. Even I couldn't be positive then.

Kotite was the only coach that could make me miss a game. Season tickets in 1988 and of the three home games that I missed Kotite was the only coach that had me tap out. Woke up one day and said I'm not doing this.

Never happened again no matter how bad it got. Kotite was the lowest of the low for me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxman said:

I hated Kotite. Even I couldn't be positive then.

Kotite was the only coach that could make me miss a game. Season tickets in 1988 and of the three home games that I missed Kotite was the only coach that had me tap out. Woke up one day and said I'm not doing this.

Never happened again no matter how bad it got. Kotite was the lowest of the low for me.

Hard to beat Gase but Kotite was eons worse. Amazing how Parcells was able to turn things around with that mess.

Just now, sourceworx said:

Saleh isn't surviving another meltdown like last year. I'll drive that dumb motherf*cker back to Detroit myself.

No way would he survive it. Not should he.

If they lose tonight it's getting late early.

• Upvote 1

Man it must be nice to score all those points. Almost 40 a piece. If we had any off we dominate both those teams.

Our def with no help and uncharacteristically sloppy play shut the charger pretty much down.

Crazy that we are about to play the raiders . I'm going to guess the def cleans up and get back to playing basically perfect and shutting the raiders down. Special teams will be good again and the offense will struggle.

I guess we put up 10 points. To raiders 14.

I predict the loss. 

I just can't see hack calling a good game. We will see, but I imaging more of the same. He is just unwilling to lets zach play like he did in kc.