<<<<<<< Jets vs Raiders -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

It is game day. The Jets had such a big let down last week but they will have short memories. Time for Sunday night football in Las Vegas.

The Jets are going to bounce back. Keep grinding out wins, some how, some way. Let this defense dominate and every week is one week closer for big brother Aaron to come back.

Let's go Jets. Win this one! Have to win this one because there is no tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

It is game day. The Jets had such a big let down last week but they will have short memories. Time for Sunday night football in Las Vegas.

The Jets are going to bounce back. Keep grinding out wins, some how, some way. Let this defense dominate and every week is one week closer for big brother Aaron Wilson to come back.

I think we saw the same poor play and game plan from the week prior 

This I think is going to be a good game for us because Zach is going to lose again and then we might be able to get a new starter.

At least I hope

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets are going to bounce back. Keep grinding out wins, some how, some way. Let this defense dominate and every week is one week closer for big brother Aaron Wilson to come back.

Aaron Wilson?  Is AR8 morphing into ZW?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BP said:

I wonder if the raiders are going to turn the lights off tonight and have pyrotechnic explosions during pre game introductions before an abysmal showing on national tv. Or is that only a unique jets thing?

Speaking of "unique Jets thing", the whole "I plead the 5th" thing to me feels it could've only happened with this franchise.  That is one of the most bizarre comments I've ever heard a coach say.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I think we saw the same poor play and game plan from the week prior 

This I think is going to be a good game for us because Zach is going to lose again and then we might be able to get a new starter.

At least I hope

thats my hope too. that somehow we win and Zach loses so we can finally see the end of him as a Jets QB.

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Speaking of "unique Jets thing", the whole "I plead the 5th" thing to me feels it could've only happened with this franchise.  That is one of the most bizarre comments I've ever heard a coach say.  

it shouldnt be. Saleh and JD have decades of football experience with 2 really good franchises each before coming here. you want me to believe they somehow cant see Zach sucks or is it the owner who knows nothing about football telling them to play Zach.?

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Thomas Morstead will have to have his A game on tonight.

The Oakland Raiders have kicked the most punts by a team in a game, with 16 punts versus the San Diego Chargers on October 11, 1998.

Amazingly, the Raiders won this game 7-6 because of Ryan Leaf (7-18, 78 yds, 3 INTs).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BP said:

I wonder if the raiders are going to turn the lights off tonight and have pyrotechnic explosions during pre game introductions before an abysmal showing on national tv. Or is that only a unique jets thing?

I just sat down fresh bowl of Frosted Flakes and cold whole milk and I see this post.

feels like you just peed on my frosted flakes

thanks buddy

• Haha 2