Bills Week - Season On The Line

58 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Season was over when they choked vs the Raiders. 

The Jets control their own destiny to winning the division. Win the next two weeks and they're 6-5 with a 3-1 division record with the Bills 6-6 at best and the Fins 7-4 at best and a game against them January 7th.

Jets need to get the offense working.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Jets control their own destiny to winning the division. Win the next two weeks and they're 6-5 with a 3-1 division record with the Bills 6-6 at best and the Fins 7-4 at best and a game against them January 7th.

Season 2 Team GIF by Heels

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

lol I said this and got like 33 thumbs down

A lot of people keep looking at last season and silly pff grades to determine how Zach is doing.  The problem with this is that football is a team game.  Sure we can complain when Zach overthrows or takes a foolish sack but when players drop passes, miss block, have drive stopping penalties it’s on them.  And sometimes it’s on the guy playing next to them.

Imo, Zach has been playing well enough of late to be a successful starter on a more mature team.  And this is good.  It means at the very least his trade value has improved.  I think there’s only one team he shouldn’t go to and that’s the Rams.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't see how the bolded part happens at all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

No magic pill but there are some obvious things to work on. Reduce penalties, get better on 3rd down, get better in the red zone.

We have a poor QB, a terrible oc a suspect oline and no wrs at all other than Garrett wilson.   I see no magic solution.  Teams just stack the box these days and watch us hand off into the line a few times.

I hate to say it but I think we are going to just get spanked in this game.

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We have a poor QB, a terrible oc a suspect oline and no wrs at all other than Garrett wilson.   I see no magic solution.  Teams just stack the box these days and watch us hand off into the line a few times.

I hate to say it but I think we are going to just get spanked in this game.

I am not expecting a turn around on offense for the reasons you stated. Just saying there are some obvious things they can work on to turn it around.

I think Josh Allen will keep us in the game.

I had a great feeling about the eagles game

I had a good feeling about the giants game 

I had a bad feeling about the chargers game 

I had a bad feeling about Oakland even though I gave that guy a bunch of crap lol

I have a good feeling about the bills game 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

the DFS solver just spit out James Cook in 33% of my lineups 🤮

I feel like Murray is the better play tbh

Those algorithms don’t know s.  It had me scoring 90 points last week because Hurts, Hill and AJ Brown were all on bye week.  I scored 122 points and I didn’t even start Brian Robinson who went nuts