Bills Week - Season On The Line

I didn't see an existing thread for the upcoming bills game. Sorry if I missed it. 

Most of us have probably lost hope on the season with the completely inept offensive play we've been watching. That said, if the Jets can somehow figure out a way to win this week they'll keep the road to a division title (haha, I know) in their control. The Bills lack a strong running game and have a turnover machine at QB. Maybe we can get a defensive score or two.

First injury report of the week. Duane Brown FP -not sure where he fits back in at this point.

image.thumb.png.c04168ebc749cff095e91dc4399173d2.png

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Wit said:

They shouldn’t win. If they do we may be hooked again until Miami crushes us. Crushes means 24 points.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

holding out hope they can figure out a way to make this realistic and give a chance at a Christmas miracle #8 returns. Hope upon hope.

Expecting to lose 12-6.

• Upvote 3

season on the line ??? sure, the jets are not mathematically out of it, but what sort of chance do they have to make a run with the offense that they have ??? the season was in the fire when rodgers went down.  i still like to watch because they have been competitive in most games, but i cant see them getting past quality teams in the playoffs.  who knows... 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

season on the line ??? sure, the jets are not mathematically out of it, but what sort of chance do they have to make a run with the offense that they have ??? the season was in the fire when rodgers went down.  i still like to watch because they have been competitive in most games, but i cant see them getting past quality teams in the playoffs.  who knows... 

need to get the offense fixed. teams turn things around sometimes. feels like this particular unit needs a miracle. reduce the penalties, convert some more 3rd downs and turn some of the FG's into TDs. 

they can beat the bills. they already have.

• Upvote 1

Bills just fired their OC, lost to us the first time and have a QB WR duo who are in a state of chaos.

Buffalo pride is on the line and the Jets are around that point where players start checking out and making business decisions.

You think we are the only ones who know we are doomed with Zach Wilson?

The players know and their friends and family have been likely telling them this for a while now but the players have to be PR friendly at all times.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this thing turned into a bloodbath 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

Bills have Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys after the Jets. They are at home, coming off a horrible loss to Denver, with a new OC, Joe Brady. He has experience, and I think he's smart enough to know that you don't have to score alot of points to beat the Jets. The most important thing is don't turn it over. Obviously, the Bills are going to run the ball, as are the Jets. The Bills have home field advantage and I'm sure they are hellbent on not losing twice this year to the Jets. They have the videotape. A tweak here and there, and the Bills should win this one. I've seen nothing from the Jets offense in the last two losses that shows any indication they are doing anything different than what they did when they were (luckily) 4-3. Like I said, the Bills have the videotape. Score a TD, get a lead, don't turn the ball over, run out the clock. Win. Every team that does that against the Jets, wins. Even if they don't have a lead, like the Raiders. Come from behind, score a TD and you win. Jets can't score TD's. That's not changing in Buffalo in November. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

An overlooked detail on Carter getting cut. Breece should help make us better on 3rd down.

With Hall likely replacing Carter on 3rd down, the #Jets' 3rd down talent is about to get a lot better. They were operating all year with one of the worst 3rd down backs in the league on the field while Hall - who is built to be an amazing 3rd down back - stood and watched on the sidelines.

holy crap    

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

With Hall likely replacing Carter on 3rd down, the #Jets' 3rd down talent is about to get a lot better. They were operating all year with one of the worst 3rd down backs in the league on the field while Hall - who is built to be an amazing 3rd down back - stood and watched on the sidelines.

holy crap    

Seems pretty FN stupid looking at these numbers.

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

holy crap    

Just curious, is there a ratio of 3rd and 17 vs 3rd and 2? I'd find it very hard to believe that Hackett is that dumb that he wouldn't have Breece Hall on the field on 3rd and 2. 3rd and 17, I get it. 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't see an existing thread for the upcoming bills game. Sorry if I missed it. 

Most of us have probably lost hope on the season with the completely inept offensive play we've been watching. That said, if the Jets can somehow figure out a way to win this week they'll keep the road to a division title (haha, I know) in their control. The Bills lack a strong running game and have a turnover machine at QB. Maybe we can get a defensive score or two.

First injury report of the week. Duane Brown FP -not sure where he fits back in at this point.

image.thumb.png.c04168ebc749cff095e91dc4399173d2.png

We are the first team I can remember who had a better chance scoring a TD on defense than offense.  Just sad.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

We are the first team I can remember who had a better chance scoring a TD on defense than offense.  Just sad.

We knew this since last year, December 2022, Monday night against the Jags. And yet, Zach's starting again, this Sunday! LOL you can't make this deranged sh*t up.