*** College Game Day 11/18 ***

Beerfish

Yesterday, Deion Sanders got destroyed by a mediocre Washington state 56-14.   Seems like a total give up game.   Buffalos now a crappy 4-7 and probably no bowl game.  Gee the smugness has faded away it seems.

#3 Michigan sans Harbaugh should beat Maryland (6-4) without too much trouble.

#8 Alabama should squash Chattanooga (7-3) big time. 

#12 Penn state gets the Juggernaut Rutgers (6-4)

#22 Utah vs #17 Arizona should be a good game.

#1 Georgia vs #18 Tennessee, I'd be surprised if Tennessee gives the Dawgs any kind of tussle.

#16 Iowa vs Illinois (5-5) (No more taking the under after Iowas offensive explosion lat week?)

#2 Ohio State vs Minnesota (5-5)  should be a crushing.

#6 Oregon vs Arizona State (3-7) should be a crushing.

#4 Florida State vs North Alabama (3-7)

And the game of the day:

#5 Washington vs #11 Oregon State

• Upvote 1

Good first half between Miami and Louisville.  Except every other play is a replay.  Obvious calls are being replayed.  Completely killing the flow of the game.  First half just about to end (pending a targeting replay) while several other early games are already in the 3rd quarter.  Good game, Miami up 21-20.  But tough to sit through with all the delays.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rtnelson said:

Oklahoma should have lost to BYU today.  But a turnover prone young BYU QB....

I'll stop there.

Wilson really does not have any more of a turnover problem than many QBs in this league, if anything he is better than many, he's just bad at most every thing else.  

• Haha 3

Georgia has taken over their game.   USC back in the game.  Caleb Williams has had some unevern games but he is still really good.

Oregon just trouncing Arizona state.

Massive comeback by james madision to tie it vs app state just when it looked liked their glory year was over.

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just not sure what to think of Bo Nix.   I totally hated this guy at Auburn, thought he was so over hyped it was sad but he has been very impressive in Oregon.

I watched him in person when he was with auburn vs LSU a few years ago. He rallied them to win, mobile and slippery. He’s a winner. Would love to draft him, could he be there in the third round?? 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Just not sure what to think of Bo Nix.   I totally hated this guy at Auburn, thought he was so over hyped it was sad but he has been very impressive in Oregon.

He’d be a catastrophic bust here, but he’d fit perfectly into that Miami offense once they decide to ditch Tua.

• Upvote 1