**** Other games thread ****

Larz

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

wow thats a big hit.

well alot of people are talking about them getting a QB so it might be possible they do sit the guy. if this QB class is as good as some people think how could they pass up a QB?

Get out of the top 5 so you don’t have to start him week one.  

I never really never have been a draftnik but after the experts came up with Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold/Allen/Jackson and last year Bryce Young was the top pick before Alabama finished their season, they really don’t know how to project how a QB Will transition to the NFL and/or it’s much much much more significant where a QB goes than his traits regardless of what they are. 

The giants have some talent on offense but they need a lot of oline help 

Just now, Larz said:

That was a quick pivot from devito, what happened?

I was a big AOC guy at draft time. Devito is useful because he’s the only active QB who started the day with worse production than Zach Wilson, but he’s already on pace to lock Zach back in the basement today. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

I was a big AOC guy at draft time. Devito is useful because he’s the only active QB who started the day with worse production than Zach Wilson, but he’s already on pace to lock Zach back in the basement today. 

He didn’t get sacked twice ? Giants need oline more than a QB?

Just now, T0mShane said:

Most any functional QB would be an improvement over Wilson but all these guys we longingly talk about would still be faced with the worst oc in the league and the worst wr group in the league.