A. Rodgers Apparently Doesn't Believe in Sunscreen or Skin Cancer

Warfish

26 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Smiling serenely as I revisit the dozens of threads last summer where people were calling Rodgers an "intellect"

Yeah, I called him an idiot, took the abuse, and set the over/under at 6 months before the rest of these guys figured it out.

I took the over.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In the same way that being critical of an action taken by the State of Israel does not make one antisemitic, being critical of the coverage of something by a certain news organization does not make one anti-Republican or make them a liberal or progressive, per se.  

just stop, Pacs post made his political leanings crystal clear, as are you with this very post, both are supposed to be off limits on this message board

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

just stop, Pacs post made his political leanings crystal clear, as are you with this very post, both are supposed to be off limits on this message board

YOU WILL NOT INTERRUPT MY AGENDA!! 

evil laugh gremlins GIF

• Haha 4

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

A position on skin cancer and sunscreen is not inherently a political issue.

You're over-sensitivity and desire to make everything a political issue is your own issue Frank.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Warfish said:

A position on skin cancer and sunscreen is not inherently a political issue.

You're over-sensitivity and desire to make everything a political issue is your own issue Frank.

lol, im not even talking about the skin cancer or sunscreen, and I am the least sensitive person on the planet, if it were up to me all of this would be fair game and we could discuss like adults here and anywhere, but that is not the case, and the owner of this message board has made it crystal clear he doesnt want politics discussed, so you and pac with your subtle little political references should be off limits per the rules. If the rules change, I am all in and would LOVE to hear your anti-isreal stance, would be riveting, but till then, its off limits

• Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lol, im not even talking about the skin cancer or sunscreen, and I am the least sensitive person on the planet, if it were up to me all of this would be fair game and we could discuss like adults here and anywhere, but that is not the case, and the owner of this message board has made it crystal clear he doesnt want politics discussed, so you and pac with your subtle little political references should be off limits per the rules. If the rules change, I am all in and would LOVE to hear your anti-isreal stance, would be riveting, but till then, its off limits

I'll repeat, the issue of our QB and sunscreen/skin cancer is not a political topic, until some posters, who want to make EVRYTHING a political topic, make it one.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

What you’re describing is the sane ill-effects of isolation and confirmation bias that the whole damn country is dealing with. This isn’t about rich. It’s about social media instead of real relationships. The part about not having people to bounce things off of is 100000% spot on. He only surrounds himself with sycophants (see our free agents and OC), so nobody is gonna tell him he sounds like a jackass.

I too avoid real relationships and seek my sycophants on JetNation!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Robert said:

Lemme guess

you think there are more than 2 genders?

This is already locked, but congratulations on having the most reported post of the month.

Newsflash: This is not the place for any of this.