A. Rodgers Apparently Doesn't Believe in Sunscreen or Skin Cancer

Warfish

How do you say that trash "news" organization tries to sensationalize Rodgers vaccine position and make him some kind of half assed cult hero despite every single one that works there being vaccinated, without saying it? 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

How do you say that trash "news" organization tries to sensationalize Rodgers vaccine position and make him some kind of half assed cult hero despite every single one that works there being vaccinated, without saying it? 

and of course Pac has to get his progressive agenda in to a Jets message board

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Im not hurt in the least, its just there is a rule about politics and all bud, but carry on with your agenda

I have 2 more posts about Deniros speech last night to squeeze into a thread or 2 then I will have satisfied my agenda for the day. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I haven't worn sunscreen since I was a kid. Drives my wife nuts. I have issues.

But I don't burn. I just turn golden brown and look like a super hero.

You know that’s still damaged skin. I hope.  Your skin is producing malanin to protect it from UV radiation. 

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

Lemme guess

you think there are more than 2 genders?

• Thumb Down 2

36 minutes ago, Warfish said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-likes-former-pro-bowlers-scorching-take-sunscreen

I'm so glad THIS is the kind of coverage our team's QB gets this time of year, as opposed to you know, his play on the field or something boring like that.

Well, a lot of cheap sunscreens do contain chemicals which can cause skin cancer.

You have to look at ingredients, and which ones you use.

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These are wealthy, sheltered, paranoid narcissistic dudes whose social utility ends when they hit their mid-30’s. Desperate for a sense of purpose, they latch onto things they find stimulating, but because they have no circle of peers to bounce this sh*t off of, these ideas become reinforced in their own minds and they all eventually end up living on the outer fringes of society, begging for someone to listen to them. Go to a card signing or an NFL/MLB alumni event some day. sh*t is bleak.

What you’re describing is the sane ill-effects of isolation and confirmation bias that the whole damn country is dealing with. This isn’t about rich. It’s about social media instead of real relationships. The part about not having people to bounce things off of is 100000% spot on. He only surrounds himself with sycophants (see our free agents and OC), so nobody is gonna tell him he sounds like a jackass.

35 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

and of course Pac has to get his progressive agenda in to a Jets message board

In the same way that being critical of an action taken by the State of Israel does not make one antisemitic, being critical of the coverage of something by a certain news organization does not make one anti-Republican or make them a liberal or progressive, per se.  

10 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Well, a lot of cheap sunscreens do contain chemicals which can cause skin cancer.

You have to look at ingredients, and which ones you use.

If you could prove that, I would I think you'd have a very good case for a lawsuit in our litigious system.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What you’re describing is the sane ill-effects of isolation and confirmation bias that the whole damn country is dealing with. This isn’t about rich. It’s about social media instead of real relationships. The part about not having people to bounce things off of is 100000% spot on. He only surrounds himself with sycophants (see our free agents and OC), so nobody is gonna tell him he sounds like a jackass.

200.gif?cid=d9212ad9nwlhphd0oa2pgqpkcj8y

• Haha 1