4/11 - ESPN Draft Special

Green Jets & Ham

I will only watch if they promise to muss Kiper's hair in the first two minutes, sending him into a blind rage, running around and destroying the set. Then, put him on a gurney, strap him into a straight jacket and send him to his hairdresser. :character42:

Now, THAT would be quality television.

You aren't gonna miss American Idol to watch Mel Kiper, are you?

You're turnin' gay on me, man.

LOL!

I can't help it. I became addicted last season. It is my one short episode of gayness a week. Right after watching I put on re runs of The Sopranos to flush out the gayness.

Is Draft Special program a joke?... They had point off topics such as big FA movements included.... They also shared what we ALREADY know on the tv.

Waste of time watching this program.... Should have gone out to grab the happy hour at bar.

It was the sportscenter of draft shows. Garbage. They did make a couple of interesting points, but overall it sucked and was a total waiste of an hour and a half. Salisbury is a complete moron only matched by hodge and stephen a respectively.

It was the sportscenter of draft shows. Garbage. They did make a couple of interesting points, but overall it sucked and was a total waiste of an hour and a half. Salisbury is a complete moron only matched by hodge and stephen a respectively.

and you needed to watch it to be reminded why? Thats why its nfl-network all-day for me when i want football news. I only watch Espn for Around the horn and pti. besides that, I avoid it like the plague...

NFL Network had a draft show tonight that was ten times better.

The espn draft show was pretty bad, all they did was rehash the same garbage people have known for about a month now.

Troll, can you give Time Warner a call and tell them to please get the NFL Network? They've blocked me I've called to ask so many times.

stephen a. is the biggest waste of a commentator in the history of espn...ever...he does not have an intelligent bone in his body...and unless he's talking to his buddy allen iverson, he doesn't have story about the nba that involves a source. It's just "Quite frankly...blah blah blah the knicks will make the playoffs."

Sit down, and shut up

stephen a. is the biggest waste of a commentator in the history of espn...ever...he does not have an intelligent bone in his body...and unless he's talking to his buddy allen iverson, he doesn't have story about the nba that involves a source. It's just "Quite frankly...blah blah blah the knicks will make the playoffs."

Sit down, and shut up

Yeah Stephen A. sucks. Outside of basketball he has very little knowledge of sports. I remember his commercial for Quite Frankly where he talks about how great the New England Patriots organization is, yeah like nobody else realized that.

His radio show was mostly him kissing Isiah Thomas's ass.

Archived