Becton Strong Year Continues

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The RB who was supposed to pick up any free runners had to move up and try and block the two guys who whipped our LG and LT.

I don't know what Becton was even doing on that play and he did something similar last week. He just kind of stood there and stayed to help Tomlinson like he thought he had help on the outside. 

It didn't look like he was physically beat. If anything I think he didn't know his assignment.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I liked back in the pre-season when I said he sucked and Joe D should be fired for yet another year of relying on him and I got all the "You don't know football, you dimsh*t".. he's dominating in camp!

You realize very quickly who are the dimwits here during TC. They slurp up all the propaganda.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

I want Higgins in the worst way but I'm mentally preparing to trade a 2025 pick for Adams and it makes me barf

Right now, it's to JD's benefit to trade away the Jets' future.  Similarly, in his current situation, JD wouldn't take Jayden Daniels, even if he's the right guy for this franchise.

That's why Woody should either extend or fire JD.  And he and Saleh should be a package deal when it comes to firings (not necessarily extensions, though, as a HC always wants to win).

• Upvote 2