Pat McAfee And His Frat-Pack Are Insufferable

McAfee and his frat-pack posse (I'm looking at you, AJ Hawk) are hijacking the National Championship! Every time McAfee (who I find 90% annoying) tries to drop an actual insight, these clowns drown it out with their obnoxious yelling and commentary. It's like ESPN invited a fraternity party to call the biggest game of the year.

This "Joe Rogan wannabe" act might work for McAfee, but his crew just drags it into the gutter. The constant interruptions, the dumb humor, the forced energy - it's unbearable. They add nothing to the commentary, just turn the booth into a circus sideshow.

ESPN might be chasing ratings, but this is terrible. This game deserves better than a fraternity reunion in the press box. Give us analysis, not juvenile antics. Mute the mic on Hawk and his cronies, let McAfee breathe, and maybe then we can actually enjoy the championship.

Sorry if this needs to merged, but I thought it deserved it's own thread :)

15 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

McAfee and his frat-pack posse (I'm looking at you, AJ Hawk) are hijacking the National Championship! Every time McAfee (who I find 90% annoying) tries to drop an actual insight, these clowns drown it out with their obnoxious yelling and commentary. It's like ESPN invited a fraternity party to call the biggest game of the year.

This "Joe Rogan wannabe" act might work for McAfee, but his crew just drags it into the gutter. The constant interruptions, the dumb humor, the forced energy - it's unbearable. They add nothing to the commentary, just turn the booth into a circus sideshow.

ESPN might be chasing ratings, but this is terrible. This game deserves better than a fraternity reunion in the press box. Give us analysis, not juvenile antics. Mute the mic on Hawk and his cronies, let McAfee breathe, and maybe then we can actually enjoy the championship.

You must be watching ESPN 2, go to ESPN and it’s Fowler and Herbstreit.

17 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Ok so you voted Clinton twice

we get it 

• Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Robert said:

we get it 

5 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Attached is my tweet from earlier. It’s not wise to assume anything in this world.

Image1704772732.374136.jpg

Retweeted 4 days ago. God I love the internet 

IMG_3032.jpeg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

The McAfee Show was the worst thing on Sirius NFL radio. It’s nothing but a juvenile attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

They landed right where that type of thing works best on a national level.… ESPN.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Robert said:

we get it 

No politics. We don't care what anyone thinks about politics. Why is this so hard to understand.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Retweeted 4 days ago. God I love the internet 

IMG_3032.jpeg

Why would you post this here? No politics. Give me a damn break.

I am logging off for the night. SMH.

• Upvote 1