Spring 2024 - College Hoops Thread(Conference play, conf. tournaments, March Madness and betting lines!)

Congrats to all the Uconn fans and grads on the site.  They are at a different level than anyone else.  I was on the other side of this one last night - if Purdue had won I would have won my office pool, but I can't say I am surprised by the outcome.  Never really thought they had a chance unless Connecticut had an off night.  They didn't.

Oh well.  Who needed an extra $650 anyway?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Congrats to all the Uconn fans and grads on the site.  They are at a different level than anyone else.  I was on the other side of this one last night - if Purdue had won I would have won my office pool, but I can't say I am surprised by the outcome.  Never really thought they had a chance unless Connecticut had an off night.  They didn't.

Oh well.  Who needed an extra $650 anyway?

Maybe @Dcat will share with you

i am pretty sure he had a very good night

well done DCAT - well done

33 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Maybe @Dcat will share with you

i am pretty sure he had a very good night

well done DCAT - well done

In addition to the 2 Tourney plays I made in January on them, I was all over the games on Saturday and last night.  Had 2 units on them covering the -6 and  I also dropped .5U on an alt. line of UConn -10.5 at sweet + odds.  My original thought was to place a -13 bet... but I chickened out.    Edey alone was just not enough.  We all knew it was done when an Edey free throw attempt resulted in an airball. Don't think I've ever seen such a thing at this level... championship game.