Braylon Edwards intervenes to save an 80 year old man

Good job Braylon …. The SAVAGE responsible Should be locked up for awhile, unfortunately, “those in charge” of many of the cities these days don’t like to do that… & the cycle continues. 😑

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

8 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Good player, good man.  Wish he'd have beaten the sh!t out of that 25 year old piece of trash.

Braylon is a big guy and probably right around 40 (I think he was selected in AR's draft), so I think he may have "imposed his will" on the 25 year old. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

One of my favorite jets of all time. Wasn’t the situation of why he wasn’t retained the next year always kinda murky or am I remembering that wrong?

I preferred they kept him rather than Santanio Holmes. I always thought Sanchez was very comfortable throwing to Braylon. Tannenbaum did a horrible job after the 2011 Lockout ended.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, jetsons said:

Good job Braylon …. The SAVAGE responsible Should be locked up for awhile, unfortunately, “those in charge” of many of the cities these days don’t like to do that… & the cycle continues. 😑

This type of dumb, criminal behavior happens in every city in America. It doesnt matter whose in charge, it will still happen. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Well done Braylon. I apologize but am I the only one wondering why he is training at a YMCA? Seems like an odd choice. 

Btw the y is expensive. Its not a 10 bucks a month place like some of these chain gyms

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Btw the y is expensive. Its not a 10 bucks a month place like some of these chain gyms

No idea. Around here Planet Nemesis is is the only $10/month  gym I know of. Most fall in the $35-$45 range. Unless your fancy, then some of the places here are $80 + per week. Crazy sauce. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No idea. Around here Planet Nemesis is is the only $10/month  gym I know of. Most fall in the $35-$45 range. Unless your fancy, then some of the places here are $80 + per week. Crazy sauce. 

Wow good thing thats not something u spend money on. Invest in delicious carbs and sugar!

9 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

This type of dumb, criminal behavior happens in every city in America. It doesnt matter whose in charge, it will still happen. 

I guess reading comp isn’t your thing … I never stated it doesn’t occur, I clearly stated that in certain areas there is ZERO consequences for such acts … & “those” committing these offenses are out to do it again before you can finish reading this post. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I guess reading comp isn’t your thing … I never stated it doesn’t occur, I clearly stated that in certain areas there is ZERO consequences for such acts … & “those” committing these offenses are out to do it again before you can finish reading this post. 

I guess reading isnt your thing, I didnt say YOU were dumb I said people committing the crimes were but I stand corrected. You made a reference to those in charge, maybe you should re-read what you wrote fella because that is what I was commenting about. 

12 hours ago, jetsons said:

What I wrote above & your response that post below it ... now you post this below :rolleyes: ... 

10 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I guess reading isnt your thing, I didnt say YOU were dumb I said people committing the crimes were but I stand corrected. You made a reference to those in charge, maybe you should re-read what you wrote fella because that is what I was commenting about. 

Literally have No Clue what you are talking about...

12 hours ago, jetsons said:

I'll try to help ypu by point out what I was referring to.

and you need to stop day drinking. 

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I'll try to help point out what I was referring to.

and you need to stop day drinking. 

Again... You FAILED to make ANY Reference to that in your original response ... which I was responding to ... typical 

• Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Again... You FAILED to make ANY Reference to that in your original response ... which I was responding to ... typical 

I thought you werent paying attention....but maybe you are just slow. 

Have a good day younin..

5 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Remember when Braylon Edwards carried a couple Cheater DBs into the end zone at foxboro?

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

For those that don't. So so damn good.

AA BRAY BRAY.gif

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The sideline play vs the colts was the biggest one i remember.   Credit to collingsworth as he basically called the play before it happened and then folk kicked the winning FG.

• Upvote 1