Possible Suitor for Wilson

4 hours ago, Barton said:

Do trades like that ever happen in the NFL though? Dont recall that ever happening where a team givings up notable draft pick value to unload a guy. More of an NBA thing, no?

At least once, yes.  Brock Osweiler, in 2018:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18865517/houston-texans-trade-brock-osweiler-2018-second-round-pick-cleveland-browns

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

if you think calling out white people for being too white is not racist, you are demented, but to each their own...

Yeah, too white.  
I’m demented.

You are an expert at judging people.  

6 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

its not that complicated pal, if you make racists comments, I am going to call you racist, if you dont' make racist comments, I won't

Apparently it’s really complicated for you.  

7 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lets be honest nut, everything is really complicated for you, elevator struggling these days pal?

No, it’s not complicated.  You’re a fool. You’re accusing people of being racist, I don’t agree, F off, It’s simple.  
Move on, you’re tiring.  

Just now, Jet Nut said:

No, it’s not complicated.  You’re a fool.  It’s simple.  Move on, you’re tiring.  

Hey Jet, you started this whole thing with me pal, I never started jack with you, you can easily block me if you don't like when I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And by the way, saying racist things makes someone a racist

27 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Hey Jet, you started this whole thing with me pal, I never started jack with you, you can easily block me if you don't like when I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And by the way, saying racist things makes someone a racist

Actually you dragged me in.  I made a comment to someone that people call others, ZW in this instance, cancers all to often.  
Your response was Bit and Shane were racists.  Had nothing to do with my cancer post.  So again, you’re wrong

As I said earlier, stop 

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually you dragged me in.  I made a comment to someone that people call others, ZW in this instance, cancers all to often.  
Your response was Bit and Shane were racists.  Had nothing to do with my cancer post.  So again, you’re wrong

As I said earlier, stop 

ahhh, thats what your panties are in a wad about? I was merely pointing out that certain posters, who have a history of saying racist things about ZW, are making untrue statements because they are racists. With all due respect, and I mean all due respect, you are not going to make me stop anything. You can block me if you want, you can disagree with me if you want, but I don't throw those terms around loosely and have read enough of their posts to feel very comfortable. Just like when JF80 called Chad Pennignton white bread or some sh*t for what he chose to name his kid. It would  not be tolerated to make a comment like that towards any other race or religion or gender, it should not be accpetable to say it towards people of Caucasian background either. wrong is wrong. if you like that kind of thing and have a problem with me calling it out, feel free to block me, but I will continue to call it out

• WTF? 1

On 4/21/2024 at 8:32 AM, Larz said:

Wilson] has character concern, rich kid who is an entitled brat -uncle owns Jet Blue -, parents are a pain, not a leader, selfish, and he’s a know-it-all. 

know it all GIF

• Haha 1