Possible Suitor for Wilson

31 minutes ago, varjet said:

Zack Rosenblatt is trying the help the Jets by reinforcing how bad the organization is, thus implying value to its broken QBs like Geno, Darnold and Wilson. 

And wouldn't it be hilarious if that narrative had substance ??😂😂😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

And wouldn't it be hilarious if that narrative had substance ??😂😂😂

Hehe this is where Dunnie pretends he doesn’t think a thing is a thing by using excessive laugh emojis.

Darnold failed miserably in Carolina and SF.  Just like Zach will at his next stop(s).

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hehe this is where Dunnie pretends he doesn’t think a thing is a thing by using excessive laugh emojis.

Darnold failed miserably in Carolina and SF.  Just like Zach will at his next stop(s).

So you agree Mon Ami ... It would be funny 😂😂😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, Larz said:

Russ is out there and Tannehill, Brisett, Minshew could all be in the mix 

Hoping that Rodgers sprinkles his magic mushroom dust and Minshew lands here.

We will exchange 7th round picks. I actually thought Geno Smith was our worst QB pick in the last 20 years but Wilson as set the bar far, far beyond Geno. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about the Blair Thomas pick.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

We will exchange 7th round picks. I actually thought Geno Smith was our worst QB pick in the last 20 years but Wilson as set the bar far, far beyond Geno. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about the Blair Thomas pick.

Yeah, Blair looks like Eric Dickerson compared to Zach.😎

• Haha 4

Whenever I see that Heavy site, I delete it. Pure garbage. About as reliable as Incarcerated Bob. Maybe worse. 
Maybe the SI piece on the raiders is more reliable ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

.. and another team could be in the mix ...

https://www.si.com/nfl/raiders/news/las-vegas-raiders-zach-wilson-aidan-oconnell-new-york-jets

15 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Maybe the SI piece on the raiders is more reliable ?

Man, you and @TuscanyTile2 sure are trying to keep this impending “bidding war” hope alive, huh.  

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, section314 said:

FWIW, Cimini floated the Vikings possibly 3 weeks ago on ESPN on a Sunday show. Said O’Connell really liked him that draft year.

Zach also has to want Minnesota too since he’s seeking his trade partner. 

• More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

Hackenberg throws the challenge flag on this take. Don’t worry, he didn’t hit anyone with it.

You can't ever say that Hack was worse than anyone because we never saw him play.

He just needed a chance!  

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Does he like him for 11million?

$5.4M. 

Acquiring team would only assume his $1M base and $4.4M roster bonus.  Regardless, I am firmly in the "I will believe it when I see it" camp on any potential Wilson trade.

If the Jets work a trade to Minn, it doesn't matter if Zach wants to go or not. You do understand that, right? He has to go. He can't veto a trade.

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think that will be a stumbling block if push comes to shove. They gave him permission to seek a trade, but if JD gets a proposal from a team that they agree to, it’s bye bye Zach, regardless of what he wants.

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
25 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

If the Jets work a trade to Minn, it doesn't matter if Zach wants to go or not. You do understand that, right? He has to go. He can't veto a trade.

The Jets are not shopping Wilson. Wilson is shopping himself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

I don’t think that will be a stumbling block if push comes to shove. They gave him permission to seek a trade, but if JD gets a proposal from a team that they agree to, it’s bye bye Zach, regardless of what he wants.

Listen to what the Jets have said though. “We’ve given permission” means it’s Zach and his agent looking at landing spots. If he doesn’t want Minnesota he won’t share that info with the Jets. If SF or LA aren’t willing to trade a pick, he’ll be back with the Jets. It’s the enemy you know for Wilson whose career is on life support as it is.

• Upvote 1