Something we don't want to talk about with Rodgers

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Duane Brown cut blocked on that play as the tackle, had done on play one.   When the tackle cut blocks you have to get rid of the ball immediately.   Stupid play, stupid play call but none the less he froze, held the ball and got sacked and hurt.

Brown was beyond horrible on that drive.  He even said so himself after the game.  If he had retired like he should have last season probably would have turned out completely different 

Enjoy that last $10 mil Duane. It’s the last time in your life you will ever come even remotely close to making that money ever again.

12 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

Didn’t even read half of that, you’re putting too much emphasis on 3 plays. That’s about 5% of 1 game. Or 0.29% of the season. 

Probably why you didn't understand the post or know how to respond to it intelligently

12 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

He absolutely got hurt on a play were it was a quick read and he didn't throw the ball away. It wasn't the line's fault on that play - ball was supposed to be out quickly or thrown away. I attribute that to opening day jitters and wanting to make something happen. You can't judge anyone on a few plays. He was amped and held the ball longer than he was supposed to. It was pretty well documented. It wasn't the line like people make you believe. He would be the first to tell you that...

I agree he probably does take it as his fault. Although I think Hackett is to blame. Should have been running it.

17 hours ago, neckdemon said:

Lol it was 4 plays. Get a grip

Lol I told you some didn't want to talk about it. I am not surprised you are one of them

All I really am trying to get a across is gameplay means a lot and this is first sign of hckett poor game plans. Rogers should have been given easy buckets not down field shots. Hall had to wait almost a whole season before he was used somewhat correctly. Rodger is not superman. He is an amazing QB but that game he had slot on his plate and paid for hacketts dumb plan. He had some jitters and like the rest of the season the off was run oblivious to conditions on the ground

Mistakes were made and I hope they fix it this year. Give Rodgers some layups.

I think the line is proof Joe is giving every oppot to do just that

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Lol I told you some didn't want to talk about it. I am not surprised you are one of them

All I really am trying to get a across is gameplay means a lot and this is first sign of hckett poor game plans. Rogers should have been given easy buckets not down field shots. Hall had to wait almost a whole season before he was used somewhat correctly. Rodger is not superman. He is an amazing QB but that game he had slot on his plate and paid for hacketts dumb plan. He had some jitters and like the rest of the season the off was run oblivious to conditions on the ground

Mistakes were made and I hope they fix it this year. Give Rodgers some layups.

I think the line is proof Joe is giving every oppot to do just that

It's not that I don't wanna talk about it....it's just that it's FOUR PLAYS. you can't really make a valid evaluation after the first 4 plays of the season. 

5 hours ago, neckdemon said:

It's not that I don't wanna talk about it....it's just that it's FOUR PLAYS. you can't really make a valid evaluation after the first 4 plays of the season. 

These are the same people saying we still don’t know about Zach and if he goes to the Rams or Vikings suddenly he will be great

12 hours ago, neckdemon said:

hey man somethign was up, im not worried about rodgers, im his number one fan but damn I want to know what the hell. anyway this season rodgers has a line and wont be runinng for his life so we should be good!

17 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

hey man somethign was up, im not worried about rodgers, im his number one fan but damn I want to know what the hell. anyway this season rodgers has a line and wont be runinng for his life so we should be good!

honestly i think it was a big moment and he hesitated a bit. he barely played and probably just needed to get into the flow of live action. he would've been fine if he didn't tear his achilles. anyone, even pros can be a bit off. it was only 4 plays. now if he was off the entire game i could see wondering if there was/is a problem

On 3/16/2024 at 10:29 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He didn't get hurt on the first play he got hurt after three plays being murdered out there. 

He looked gun shy, like he didn't know what to do. Look I'll admit I am the biggest fan of Rodgers as a jet and I have no doubt he leads us to the promise land with this team 

BUT you saw well as I what those plays looked like and how he just took the hits.

Was it first drive jitters? Too big a moment?? Was it just poor line and what we found out later, the play designs and calls were crap?

I don't know but I know it wasn't all sunshine and rainbow with 8 under center. He looks indecisive and like he was lost in headlights before he got hurt.

Maybe my memory is wrong and someone else knows better but as far as I know Rodgers is healthy, the line should be more that good as of right now with no other additions but man if Rodgers gets three pass plays to open the season and Wilson is our only option at wr I'm a little worried. 

It did not look good last year before the injury. Hackett better not ruin this season too 

I agree that he looked terrible, but IMO this is what happened. All of his teammates just expected Aaron to do his thing and they got caught AR8 watching and forgot to do their job.

• WTF? 1

On 3/17/2024 at 3:42 PM, JetPotato said:

Quick. Name the last team to win a Super Bowl with just a "competitive" QB.

Would that be a big change for THIS franchise? Sure. But we've a LOT further away from elite than most think. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D0CuNBengxaQ&ved=2ahUKEwjkl_7R-f6EAxU1G9AFHQNoCtYQ78AJegQIGhAB&usg=AOvVaw0oSKq1NeAtrj41A5f1OLMV

On 3/17/2024 at 11:00 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Probably why you didn't understand the post or know how to respond to it intelligently

My bad. I read the entire post now. Still the opposite of premature ejaculation over 3 plays in the first game of the season on a brand new team for AR. SMH. Don’t tell me about intelligence when you’re complaining about 3 plays. 

9 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

My bad. I read the entire post now. Still the opposite of premature ejaculation over 3 plays in the first game of the season on a brand new team for AR. SMH. Don’t tell me about intelligence when you’re complaining about 3 plays. 

im not really complaining, but points for ejaculation tmention