The jets should be favored to win the division and top 3 in the AFC rep

22 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He’s 41 coming off a major leg injury.  Rodgers isn’t a running qb but he does roll out of the pocket a lot so he does use his legs he’s not a strict drop back qb like Brady or Testaverde

He’s 40. Not 41. 40. Forty. FORTY. FOUR ZERO. 

why is this so difficult? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

He’s 40. Not 41. 40. Forty. FORTY. FOUR ZERO. 

why is this so difficult? 

40 is the new 41. Rodgers just turned 40 in December, which basically still makes him 39

• Haha 2

On 4/4/2024 at 10:36 AM, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

That's a fallacy

Read humes problem of induction or look up fallibilism 

Huh,  looked up induction. Interesting, but his statement is not a fallacy because of Hume’s theory. Personally I’ll take the traditional inductive process every time, in life, investing and operations.

Thanks though, I learned something from a post on this board…..not what I would have induced.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, bicketybam said:

When I think of HoF QB that are still playing and not in there yet I think of guys like Mahomes and Rodgers. Or even guys recently retired like Rivers. You can also make a case for Russel Wilson based on his 10 year body of work.

I'm not saying Allen won't end up a HoF player but he's only been in the league 6 years and 2 of those years he was mediocre and bad. He needs at least another 4-5 more years of playing at an elite level for me to consider him a HoF player. He's not a Mahomes type player where you can punch his ticket after 6 years of starting. This is just my opinion, which you asked for!

I can respect that. I disagree but I understand.

I personally think there needs to be thresholds for the pro bowl, all pro and hof. Same for MVP. 

It's way to subjective right now 

The only thing that scares me is if Buffalo trades up for Harrison jr and then doubles down and gets a keon Coleman or Mcconkey. I don't think they'll give up that much considering the cost but IDK. That second they got is from Minnesota. It's not out of the question they package their 1 and 2 next year. 
That's why if I'm the jets I'm 100% taking the best wr or Bowers. I'm not losing out on that

iMO the Bills do not have the luxury of doubling down. They are in serious need of D help if they are to remain competitive. Their O will be fine with the addition of a decent WR. Which they will get.

Underestimating competitors is a serious strategic flaw.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah our 'eltie' defense is why we have made the playoffs the last 13 years so it will undoubtably lead us to the afc title this year like when we had rex and our last set of elite defenses....oh....wait.....

You know it is almost as if offense is more important to team success, golly gee whiz.

3 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

iMO the Bills do not have the luxury of doubling down. They are in serious need of D help if they are to remain competitive. Their O will be fine with the addition of a decent WR. Which they will get.

Bills need WR bad

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

These are going points, I just don't think they will do that. Buffalo clearing out their entire wr room except for Shakir speaks volumes imo. 

14 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

Diggs and Davis were like 64th and 67th in separation rate if I'm not mistaken. Someone can fact check me because I can't remember. Their wr drop percentage since the week 11 jets game was the worst in the NFL. 

Not sure how “separation rate” gets calculated but Diggs makes plays.  Davis not as consistent but still a home run hitter. Both of those guys huge losses for Allen

3 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Not sure how “separation rate” gets calculated but Diggs makes plays.  Davis not as consistent but still a home run hitter. Both of those guys huge losses for Allen

No doubt. I just think looking at the wr room getting cleared out except Shakir says something. Im almost positive they're taking wr with their first two picks