ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

6 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

Sammy D, Geno and Fields are all 3-0

🤣🤣

Meanwhile ZW looks happy as a pig in sh-t, goofing off as emergency 3rd string QB for a bottom-5 team in the league 

He’s getting a free $12 million paycheck this year to do nothing and has a lucrative trust fund waiting for him next year when he’s completely out of the NFL no wonder he’s jumping for joy

• Haha 2

I don't really believe Zach wants to be a number 3. And is happy not playing. When he played well in that last preseason game he wasn't faking it by acting emotionally on the sidelines. And look at the salaries of starting QBs. Geno who many of us thought sucked too is making 25 mil per and that's low for an NFL starter. 

12 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He’s getting a free $12 million paycheck this year to do nothing and has a lucrative trust fund waiting for him next year when he’s completely out of the NFL no wonder he’s jumping for joy

I don't know where you get that 12 mil figure for Zach. He's in 4th year of original 35 million contract I think he's getting 2.7 this year Denver paying half of it. Being backup isn't his choice he was traded to Denver. And he's not getting paid for doing nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't know where you get that 12 mil figure for Zach. He's in 4th year of original 35 million contract I think he's getting 2.7 this year Denver paying half of it. Being backup isn't his choice he was traded to Denver. And he's not getting paid for doing nothing. 

Highest paid 3rd string QB in football.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

our 3rd down conversion rate proves this without a single doubt. 

Taking Zach completely out of the picture.  Last years OL in front of AR, are we still leading the league in 3rd down conversions?

Zach is terrible.  But it's not the only thing that changed since 23'.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Let me know when that trade happens 

I absolutely don't think it will, but not because Zach would retire. Miami has cap issues as it is which is why they have two trash bags backing up Tua. Plus Zach blows. They already have a cheaper version of him: Tim Boyle.  But if for some insane reason they made a trade for him, especially to start, he would go and not retire. Him retiring is the stupidest notion I've ever heard. Moronical even!

47 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

Taking Zach completely out of the picture.  Last years OL in front of AR, are we still leading the league in 3rd down conversions?

Zach is terrible.  But it's not the only thing that changed since 23'.

Agreed, but a QB who knows what to do pre and  post snap is a friend to O lineman as well 

19 hours ago, TBJ said:

Zach Wilson highlights have reached a new low, and it's all thanks to Bo Nix

https://fansided.com/posts/zach-wilson-highlights-have-reached-new-low-all-thanks-to-bo-nix

That's such a negative way to look at it.  I would've phrased it as listed below (which is much more "glass half full"):

Zach Wilson lowlights have reached a new high, and it's all thanks to Bo Nix