24 Year Old Khyree Jackson Killed in Car Accident

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to 24 Year Old Khyree Jackson Killed in Car Accident
19 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Unbelievably sad and disgusting.

I, honestly, have no words or feelings that won’t get heaps of terrible karma thrown my way so I’ll just leave it at f*ck anyone who drives drunk and I hope justice is rightfully served.

as if driving drunk isn't foolish enough this driver figured speeding on top of it would be a good idea. wtf

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Former BAMA CB who transferred to Oregon. So sad, he was just starting his life. RIP. Of course the drunken scum who caused the accident was unhurt, as usual. I hope they throw the book at him including prison time. Life's short guys, you never know what day your name is written in that book. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

So sad that young life  was ended because of someone recklessness.   This is life lesson for everyone.   Treat every day like it your last, because you never know when it’s going to be your time.       We get all work up over a game, instead of making a difference in the world we live in.  

I get the sentiment, but wouldn’t that mean cashing out your life savings & liquidating every sellable asset today/tomorrow and blowing through it?

Also someone from Jackson’s family should get to fatally run over this selfish killer. 24, jfc, he was still just a kid. What an unnecessary waste. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, bicketybam said:

It's like no one's heard of Uber.

Not going to lie, when I was in my early to mid 20's, drank and drove more than I am proud of. The moment uber came out, there was literally no reason to do it anymore. Was very lucky to never had any issues aside from a dent or two on my cars. The day I had that app, i never did it again. Mind you, money was still tight at the time, but it didn't matter. not enough info on this one yet, but sounds like his car was hit by a drunk driver. It really is crazy these days to drink and drive when you can hit a button and have a driver to you within a few minutes.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

as if driving drunk isn't foolish enough this driver figured speeding on top of it would be a good idea. wtf

It's almost like something impaired her decision-making.

Everyone who drives drunk is convinced that they're actually ok to drive, no big deal, it'll be fine. Just inexcusable