Reddick posts workout video

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Didn't he get ejected from a game last year for giving a Mike Tyson uppercut to an official?

All I can remember is him getting it into with Buffahole fans after a game. If you need to remind me of some of JFM's game changing penalties, I'm happy to help. Start with New England.

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

All I can remember is him getting it into with Buffahole fans after a game. If you need to remind me of some of JFM's game changing penalties, I'm happy to help. Start with New England.

Is that the one the NFL came out and admitted they got the call wrong?

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

That absolutely isn’t happening! He’d have lost $14 million this year, to only play on the same contract next year which will be worth less when adjusted for current vs. future value. Add to that the loss of interest or investment earnings & sponsorship opportunities 

It's not about money now, it's about Reddick's pride.

He'll sit out the season to prove his point - even if it costs him 14.25 million & ultimately sabotages what's left of his career,

Is it a stupid decision?

Yes 100% - but this is a man who is very prideful and when pride is involved, logic & good decision making go out the window.

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I think I'm higher on Huff than most for sure.  I hope McD can but I don't know.  Really have no idea.  I know he's really small for the position and I know draft position isn't enough of a reason to think he's going to be good.

Now, that spin move we saw pre-season was pretty nasty.  If that can translate against starting level T's then I'll feel a lot better, but i just don't know.

And this is a  small window for this team....but I do believe the window is real - hate to let an all-pro level sit at home over a pissing match in a season where I honestly believe we can make a run.

Listen I was critical of the Mac pick. Not bc of the talent, but bc of the position being drafted. And that was bc we had Huff, JJ, JFM and Clemons (we also thought we had Lawson).

But here we are a year later and we let Huff walk bc of money. Easy to forget he’s the 17th highest paid DE now. When if you ask me to name the top 20 pass rushers. He isn’t in it. That all said… I would’ve totally been happy keeping Huff at his price. But I got the move. Bc we just drafted back to back 1st round DEs.

But the talent with Mac is there. I’m not that worried about his size in a game that’s catering to speed and quickness over size. Am I saying I think Mac will be a for sure 10 sack guy? Absolutely not. Mainly bc I don’t think he gets the snaps do make that realistic. But I think he’ll give OTs and TEs a very hard time.

And JJ I expect to make a big leap this year to a  year to year 10 sack guy. And I don’t think that’s just me being optimistic. I think a lot think that.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

It's not about money now, it's about Reddick's pride.

He'll sit out the season to prove his point - even if it costs him 14.25 million & ultimately sabotages what's left of his career,

Is it a stupid decision?

Yes 100% - but this is a man who is very prideful and when pride is involved, logic & good decision making go out the window.

You forgot a very big “IMO

You know nothing about this man… especially if you think he’ll waste a years’ salary for prides sake. Last idiot to do that also played for a Pa. team. The whole league laughed at him ! 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

You know nothing about this man… especially if you think he’ll waste a years’ salary for prides sake. Last idiot to do that also played for a Pa. team. The whole league laughed at him ! 😁

And then the guy got paid by the Jets lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Correct, the last guy to do it (Bell) did play for a PA team and he sat out the entire season didn't he?

Yes, this is 100% in my opinion.

No factual basis to back it up.

And you are absolutely correct @32EBoozer I don't know Reddick personally - but I do have a significant amount of training in interpersonal skills (believe it or not) and part of that training, encompasses the ability to read people, based on their actions.

Most of you will think I'm just blowing smoke and that's cool.

We'll see whose right & whose wrong.

If I'm wrong. I'll be the first one to admit it - but if I'm right, I expect mad props!!!

12 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

And you are absolutely correct @32EBoozer I don't know Reddick personally - but I do have a significant amount of training in interpersonal skills (believe it or not) and part of that training, encompasses the ability to read people, based on their actions.

Im Good Enough Nighty Night GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Correct, the last guy to do it (Bell) did play for a PA team and he sat out the entire season didn't he?

Yes, he did... and it derailed the remaining years of his career.

His agent,  Adisa Bakari, also has made bad decisions on his other prominent client, Stephon Diggs. 

Trust me.... Reddick's Agent won't make the same mistake.

Adam Schefter details the Texans agreeing to void the final three years of Stefon Diggs' contract, allowing him to become a free agent after the 2024 season.Apr 4, 2024

2024-2024. Stefon Diggs signed a 1 year , $22,520,000 contract with the Houston Texans, including $20,805,000 signing bonus, $22,015,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $22,520,000.

image.png.895a718e75550576c0bbd4cc2ef8ee74.png