~~~ College Game Day August 31~~~

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Pathetic take, bro. That kid ate the Gators alive today and looked bored doing it. Give credit where it’s due. 

He got better as the game went on and I made that comment early in the game but carving up the Napier led Gators is not something to gain a lot credit from me, they are historically bad under Napier, every QB carves them up, The Gators are a pathetic program now, so he played well but I’m not sure it’s him or the Gators. 

The Canes dont play anyone so we won’t see till playoff time but I would like to see him vs a real team or at least defense.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Who was the poster who was telling us to watch Cade Klubnik a few years ago? Show yourselves, demon. 

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

@Paradis   I think?  😎

100% me, and others too, but mos def me... 

To be fair, at the time he was the #1 QB recruit and looked like Jeff George reincarnate.

It's been total carnage since. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone watching this Tetairoa(sp) McMillan dude from Arizona? He’s absolutely killing these DBs. Major Keyshawn Johnson vibes.

He's my WR1 this year.  And hell yeah @JiFtheOracle , Fifita can ball.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, RobR said:

This QB from A+M is absolute trash. He has free running receivers and can't hit anything over 5 yards.  

That ****face caused me some money. He cannot complete a pass. How is this dumbass a D1 QB? 

11 minutes ago, AFJF said:

He's my WR1 this year.  And hell yeah @JiFtheOracle , Fifita can ball.

Luther Burden didnt have a big opening day, 1 catch, 10 yards but he is the truth and will bounce back.

The player you're missing on this list is Tre Harris, Ole Miss.  Transfer from La Tech and in his first action 8, 179, 2.  Granted they played Furman but this dude is going to have a monster season and shoot up draft boards. 

5 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Luther Burden didnt have a big opening day, 1 catch, 10 yards but he is the truth and will bounce back.

The player you're missing on this list is Tre Harris, Ole Miss.  Transfer from La Tech and in his first action 8, 179, 2.  Granted they played Furman but this dude is going to have a monster season and shoot up draft boards. 

Yeah, that was literally just an "off the top of my  head" favorite receivers in the class.  I'm even having my doubts about Dorian Singer who was a huge disappointment last year but loved him previous film at Arizona.

10 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yeah, that was literally just an "off the top of my  head" favorite receivers in the class.  I'm even having my doubts about Dorian Singer who was a huge disappointment last year but loved him previous film at Arizona.

On another note, I watched Restrepo juke a Gator so hard he put him on the IR...so he's looking pure stud on opening day.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

On another note, I watched Restrepo juke a Gator so hard he put him on the IR...so he's looking pure stud on opening day.

Watched that whole game because I'm a huge Cam Ward stan and love Restrepo.  That move was insane.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I just looked up the FSU roster. 2 true freshman and a red shirt freshman quarterbacks behind DJ. 

Reminds me of when Harbaugh had two 5 stars on the bench at Michigan but opted to run Shea Patterson out there for two years