***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woah, harsh . 

Look I know @Raideraholic is our favorite little play thing who we make fun of but generally like having around because he’s entertaining.  But he’s also obnoxious and humorless about it all so I also don’t care very much about his feelings.  Schadenfreude FTW.  

22 years and counting without a playoff win babyyyyy

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I noticed the Raiders offense seems very stoppable and one of their 2 awesome kickers missed a FG?  Wow.  Shocking.  @Raideraholic

@Raideraholic will mysteriously forget his login and/or be super busy over the next week or 2 so be patient when it comes to getting a response.  Actually kinda surprised tagging him doesn’t generate an automatic “out of office” response or something on days like this.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Raiders punted on 4th & 1 at opposing 43 and it’s gonna cost them the game.

You deserve it, pu$$ies.

@Raideraholic

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Minshew didn’t even have a bad game, so can’t blame this game on Pierce opting to begin the season with Farva as the QB2.

Raiders just suck, as usual.

@Raideraholic

7 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I noticed the Raiders offense seems very stoppable and one of their 2 awesome kickers missed a FG?  Wow.  Shocking.  @Raideraholic

He coming in here like…

52E7228A-6566-41DE-B330-95C73F95E34C.gif

A4C3376A-9A15-4200-989F-8ECE37F967AF.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Look I know @Raideraholic is our favorite little play thing who we make fun of but generally like having around because he’s entertaining.  But he’s also obnoxious and humorless about it all so I also don’t care very much about his feelings.  Schadenfreude FTW.  

22 years and counting without a playoff win babyyyyy

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Raideraholic will mysteriously forget his login and/or be super busy over the next week or 2 so be patient when it comes to getting a response.  Actually kinda surprised tagging him doesn’t generate an automatic “out of office” response or something on days like this.

339B9C9D-7F47-44A4-8B41-D8ABAA4AD7EB.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He coming in here like…

52E7228A-6566-41DE-B330-95C73F95E34C.gif

A4C3376A-9A15-4200-989F-8ECE37F967AF.gif

*** Automatic Reply - Note that you will only receive once ***

I will be out of office until the next Raider win, err, I mean, I will have limited access to internet indefinitely.  I will respond to all messages when I am able.

For questions related to the Raiders losing despite having the best defense, an unstoppable 2TE offense and 2 best kickers, please re-direct to Antonio Pierce.

Sincerely, 

@Raideraholic

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4