JetNation Group Outing - Jets Home Opener vs Patriots Thurs 9/19

Maxman

So we had a few curve balls thrown our way this year. Wasn't sure if I was going to be going to games this year. Now that we are trying to heal from Lauren's passing we realize that the Jets are an even bigger part of our lives. I had purchased tickets for the Patriots and Bills games. I have updated the prices, from what I checked online they are listed much lower than Ticketmaster. We have lower level and mezz seats. 

You can buy game tickets from us and do your own tailgate, you can buy the ticket and tailgate option or just tailgate only if you already have your own tickets!

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

Let me know if there are any questions.

Join JetNation for an epic tailgate partys as we gear up for the home opener! We will be in Lot F, right by F11 and the JetNation RV, for an unforgettable pregame experience. We'll be firing up the grill and the menu includes cheeseburgers, hot dogs, meatball sliders, and veggie burgers. You’ll also enjoy sides like pasta salad and mac n’ cheese, plus plenty of chips and cookies to snack on.

The coolers will be cold and stocked with bottled water, soda, diet soda, and a range of drinks including Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Bud Light, and White Claw.

To keep the fun going, we’ll have corn hole, music, and a TV streaming the pregame show via Starlink satellite internet.

The tailgate starts four hours before kickoff and ends an hour before the game starts. Come early, hang out, and get hyped for the game with fellow Jets fans.

F11.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

57 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I just picture these outings with a bunch of guys jawing at each other like they do here, which escalates into fist fights, and then drinking beers together to dull the pain. Am I wrong? (TomShane break up the fights?) :) 

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No everyone is very respectful and gets along well. Unlike what happens here lol.

We do burn @T0mShane in effigy every so often

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

So I do not mean to hijack this thread and turn it into a travel thing, but I am going to anyway.

I will be coming from Pa.  All my travel to games at Giants stadium were all day games and we’re minimally painful in terms of travel and traffic.

However, last year was my first trip to MetLife for the Monday night game against the Chargers.  Traffic was beyond rough, didn’t get in till second quarter. 
So my question is, is there an easier way coming from the west (Pa) to get to stadium?  Such  as can we drive to a train station outside the stadium and take a train to stadium to avoid hours of traffic ?  Thanks in advance!

If not, we will just have to arrive super early and drop by the tailgate!

4 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I can’t make this one unfortunately. Hopefully the next one or one later in the year if the Jets prove themselves for once and earn it. 

I have a Bills thread started in the ticket and tailgate forum. We have tickets to that one as well if you're interested.

Otherwise definitely let us know what game you make it to and just tailgate with us even if we're not doing a group outing that week.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

So I do not mean to hijack this thread and turn it into a travel thing, but I am going to anyway.

I will be coming from Pa.  All my travel to games at Giants stadium were all day games and we’re minimally painful in terms of travel and traffic.

However, last year was my first trip to MetLife for the Monday night game against the Chargers.  Traffic was beyond rough, didn’t get in till second quarter. 
So my question is, is there an easier way coming from the west (Pa) to get to stadium?  Such  as can we drive to a train station outside the stadium and take a train to stadium to avoid hours of traffic ?  Thanks in advance!

If not, we will just have to arrive super early and drop by the tailgate!

I think your best bet is to arrive early. I think it is to arrive early and tailgate with us.  :)

Taking mass transit headed from where you are coming from would only make things worse.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we had a few curve balls thrown our way this year. Wasn't sure if I was going to be going to games this year. Now that we are trying to heal from Lauren's passing we realize that the Jets are an even bigger part of our lives. I had purchased tickets for the Patriots and Bills games. I have updated the prices, from what I checked online they are listed much lower than Ticketmaster. We have lower level and mezz seats. 

You can buy game tickets from us and do your own tailgate, you can buy the ticket and tailgate option or just tailgate only if you already have your own tickets!

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

Let me know if there are any questions.

F11.jpg

Is there an option where we stop by for a quick bear hug, stuff a meatball slider into each pocket, and keep it moving?  Very busy guy, now equipped with a platinum parking pass.  Not sure I want to be seen too long with some of the guests who may be gold parking types.

• Haha 2

Just now, ZachEY said:

Is there an option where we stop by for a quick bear hug, stuff a meatball slider into each pocket, and keep it moving?  Very busy guy, now equipped with a platinum parking pass.  Not sure I want to be seen too long with some of the guests who may be gold parking types.

YES!

That option is called don't sign up for anything and come give Phil a bear hug. Meatball sliders will be waiting for you.

It will be great seeing you!

So I am a bit out of it lately, I am still thinking that it is March. Seeing that the game is less than a week away I adjusted things a bit. Just want to get the remaining tickets sold.

Lower Level Ticket Only = $199

Mezz Ticket Only = $175

Lower Level Ticket and Tailgate = $250

Mezz Ticket & Tailgate = $230

Tailgate Only = $60

https://www.jetnation.com/product/new-england-patriots-vs-ny-jets/

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

I think your best bet is to arrive early. I think it is to arrive early and tailgate with us.  :)

Taking mass transit headed from where you are coming from would only make things worse.

That seems to be the conclusion I am reaching as well.  Thank you for the advice !!

• Upvote 1

On 9/13/2024 at 3:38 PM, Maxman said:

So I am a bit out of it lately, I am still thinking that it is March. Seeing that the game is less than a week away I adjusted things a bit. Just want to get the remaining tickets sold.

Lower Level Ticket Only = $199

Mezz Ticket Only = $175

Lower Level Ticket and Tailgate = $250

Mezz Ticket & Tailgate = $230

Tailgate Only = $60

https://www.jetnation.com/product/new-england-patriots-vs-ny-jets/

When purchasing you can't view the section or row. How can we get that information to see what is available???

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

When purchasing you can't view the section or row. How can we get that information to see what is available???

I can get you that info.

Mezz is 228a row 11

Lower level I have some seats in 101 103 and 104. 

Let me know how many seats you're looking for and when I'm home later tonight I could send you a screen prints of what options we have. 

Thanks!