**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We have one of the most unopportunistic Ds in the league.  It would be nothing short of a miracle for them to get a turnover let alone a score.

Remember when Sauce took himself out of the game last week because Deebo was taking his lunch money and he was worried he’d get lasered on Twitter 

• Haha 2

Williams was under pressure quite a bit last game so I am predicting 3 sacks per team (McDonald gets one), but our passing game still produces. Titans are going to be ultra conservative, which wins the game against Zach Wilson but we will score points today forcing the Titans to pass. Defense closes out the game with a Tony Adams pick.

Williams was under pressure quite a bit last game so I am predicting 3 sacks per team (McDonald gets one), but our passing game still produces. Titans are going to be ultra conservative, which wins the game against Zach Wilson but we will score points today forcing the Titans to pass. Defense closes out the game with a Tony Adams pick.

I agree Titans are going to be very conservative. I want to see Wilson have a bounce back game.

For all of the talk about how bad the Dline played, I think Wilson was the worst player on the jets last week. I’m tired of hearing how great he is and I want to see it.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

4 minutes ago, funaz said:

I agree Titans are going to be very conservative. I want to see Wilson have a bounce back game.

For all of the talk about how bad the Dline played, I think Wilson was the worst player on the jets last week. I’m tired of hearing how great he is and I want to see it.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

No excuses for Wilson. I expect him to dominate games this year. Very good corner over in Tenn today matched up against him. Great opportunity to live up to the hype.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Niners were attacking him in space and forcing him to tackle.

“So let me get this straight, y'all really think I tackled Deebo and was just like "man ian doing that nomore" and took myself out the game?😂 Whatever happened was temporary and when it went away, I went back in lol. Simple as that."

Do you follow football? Was obviously a stinger to anyone that has ever played or watched football 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Larz said:

“So let me get this straight, y'all really think I tackled Deebo and was just like "man ian doing that nomore" and took myself out the game?😂 Whatever happened was temporary and when it went away, I went back in lol. Simple as that."

Do you follow football? Was obviously a stinger to anyone that has ever played or watched football 

“A stinger” okay 

Just now, Matt39 said:

What does that matter? He was scared to tackle on Monday. We can tell the truth here. Let’s not do sacred cows for a player who hasn’t had an interception in over 20 games. 

It only matters because your claim was that Deebo was eating Sauce's lunch.

I agree that he was taking out for being a soft, unwilling tackler.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think deebo is even on the field this play. fwiw

Yeah, I was just talking about in general. I don’t care much that he doesn’t go all out tacking. I don’t like that he is throwing out his shoulder on those attempts though, seems risky.