Gruden Breakdown.

I know we all want any excuse to dunk on Saleh, but Gruden is describing Brisset as mobile QB which is one of the most erroneous things I've seen. The idea that he is some kind of coaching savant is barmy. 

• Sympathy 1

Gruden has become a caricature of himself at this point.

All fired up and can't pronounce Saleh's name, doesn't know Quinnen's name (called him Quinton twice) and describing the Echols INT like it was a notch above the David Tyree catch in the SB.

Still enjoyed it though.  Love the point he made about the corners needing to be able to tackle.  Had the same thought as I watched Pats All 22 from last week.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Fantastic stuff

Very good breakdown.

I hope Saleh & Ullbrich watched it....LOL.

There is 1 player that Gruden completely slept on, which surprised me somewhat was Tony Adams.

He mentioned Chuck Clark and how he was out of control last week (he really hasn't played well the last 2 games) but he never even mentioned Tony Adams name, or number. 

Adams has been playing well, for the most part.

He was talking about how the CBs are going to have to tackle these big backs on outside runs, while there is some truth to that, I think it will actually be Sherwood, Adams, Quincy Williams & maybe Mosely if he plays, that will be the key guys in getting that task accomplished.

Sherwood played exceptionally well last week & I expect that to continue,

Other than that, awesome breakdown.

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Somebody send this freaking video to Woody ... This video has me utterly demoralized. Compare that 25 minutes to the entirety of Saleh's tenure. Omg.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wonder if he's ever going to get a chance again to be a HC

he needs to be on ozempic 

• Haha 1