the AFC east this year

the worst thing about this season to me is that the AFC east is  beyond terrible-everything is set us up to win the division this year-we are missing out on a Golden opportunity so far

The Pats are beyond Awful

The dolphins QBs literally cant throw the ball- the "boy genius " was not smart enough to have a viable back up even though his starter is known to be one hit away from being out for good

The Bills-their WR is the worst in football-the  concept that they are better with no Diggs and Gabe was always a laughable concept-teams learned fast  after the first two weeks stop the run and the bills are dead man walking and if they get in  a shootout they are dead as well-their coach looked clueless yesterday with clock management 

This was the year for the Jets to dominate the AFC east-the division is so bad they could still take the division which is why I would do ANYTHING to get Adams

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yes, in 98 we started 0-2 and 2-3, but in 2004 we started 5-0

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He must have meant the '02 Jets.

And the '04 team did indeed start 5-0...against weaklings...and backed into the playoffs as a WC at 10-6, lol.  I think that precipitated the infamous Herm Edwards "We got a playoff invite letter" press conference?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And the '04 team did indeed start 5-0...against weaklings...and backed into the playoffs as a WC at 10-6, lol.  I think that precipitated the infamous Herm Edwards "We got a playoff invite letter" press conference?

nah, the Herm rant was in 2002.

The Chad rant about it being a privilege to cover the Jets was in 2004.

That 2004 team had a really good defense. The Doug Brien game took years off my life. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

nah, the Herm rant was in 2002.

The Chad rant about it being a privilege to cover the Jets was in 2004.

That 2004 team had a really good defense. The Doug Brien game took years off my life. 

The play to win the game rant was ‘02, no?  I’m talking about the playoff letter one, where he showed a letter from the league with the playoff invite, in response to the criticism of “backing in” to the postseason.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The play to win the game rant was ‘02, no?  I’m talking about the playoff letter one, where he showed a letter from the league with the playoff invite, in response to the criticism of “backing in” to the postseason.

ahhhhhhh, yea, I thought you were talking about the play to win the game rant. Yep, the letter was after they lost to the Rams to back into the playoffs in 2004. 

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, kmnj said:

The dolphins QBs literally cant throw the ball- the "boy genius " was not smart enough to have a viable back up even though his starter is known to be one hit away from being out for good

bad thing is we play them in Dec and Jan. Tua should be back by then.

• Haha 1