As bad as things have went the last 2 weeks, we beat the Bills and we'll be in first place in the division.

ARodJetsFan

21 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

1st place in the division is there for the taking if the Jets can get their sh1t together for once.....

First place at 3-3 isn't exactly setting the league aflame.

I guess these first few weeks have truly adjusted our window of expectations from "win a Super Bowl" to "back into the playoffs if we can at .500 in the worst division in football" lol.

Also, I have no faith that we're going to win, so there is that too.  Be cool if we do tho.

29 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

We should beat the Bills at home.

Yea we should, but until we can close a game out can’t really get there in my head. Both Denver and Minny there for taking at end but we just snatched defeat from the Jaws of victory. Buffalo isn’t the team they should be but I’ve lost all the faith I barely had with this coaching staff. 

• Upvote 1

We’ve owned Buffalo of late so an ugly win to make Saleh talk undeserved sh*t might be in the cards before the wheels fall off the rest of the way.

@ PIT the following week is a sure L, for instance:  Tomlin will coach circles around Saleh regardless of whether the Steeler offense looks good or not.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We’ve owned Buffalo of late so an ugly win to make Saleh talk undeserved sh*t might be in the cards before the wheels fall off the rest of the way.

@ PIT the following week is a sure L, for instance:  Tomlin will coach circles around Saleh regardless of whether the Steeler offense looks good or not.

Yeah but, ummm, yeah 

8157B2E7-E2D8-4CCC-8599-2DE3E1A319B2.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yea we should, but until we can close a game out can’t really get there in my head. Both Denver and Minny there for taking at end but we just snatched defeat from the Jaws of victory. Buffalo isn’t the team they should be but I’ve lost all the faith I barely had with this coaching staff. 

That’s what hurt the most about these past 2 weeks. You went and got Aaron Rodgers to win those sort of games. When you get the ball in your hands with a chance to win, you expect to win. 

That’s why, at the end of the day, I’m fine with people piling on the QB. He hasn’t done the job he’s paid to do these last 2 weeks 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2-2 against them over the last 2 years. I guess by our standards, that is “owned” lol

given that the next 2 games are on national TV, i'm expecting maximum embarrassment 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

First place at 3-3 isn't exactly setting the league aflame.

I guess these first few weeks have truly adjusted our window of expectations from "win a Super Bowl" to "back into the playoffs if we can at .500 in the worst division in football" lol.

Also, I have no faith that we're going to win, so there is that too.  Be cool if we do tho.

So we should give up at 2-3? 

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

2-2 against them over the last 2 years. I guess by our standards, that is “owned” lol

given that the next 2 games are on national TV, i'm expecting maximum embarrassment 

No team should ever lose to Zach Wilson.  They’ve done it twice.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm right there with you @The Crusher

But this is our team, good, bad, or indifferent & I just can't stomach giving up and throwing in the towel on the season just 5 games into it.

• Upvote 1

As bad as our last 2 weeks have been, it's been just as bad for the Bills. 0-2. And the 9ers! 9ers have the same record as us. 

And with the Pats and smelly Fish battling it out for the bottom, this could be a fun season! 

The mood on here might be completely different come Tuesday morning. MIGHT be! We literally have this year and MAYBE next season b4 all hell breaks loose with our cap/roster, so let's GET 'ER DONE!!!

Image result for get'er done

• Upvote 1

This train is right on track. Jets likely win this game by the skin of their teeth, then they can justify to the fans that trotting out a one-legged Rodgers is worth it for the rest of the year. Jets win just enough games to miss the playoffs and put themselves 1-2 slots out of a QB in the first that inevitably winds up being good. Rinse, repeat. See you back in this same situation some time within the next 3-5 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This train is right on track. Jets likely win this game by the skin of their teeth, then they can justify to the fans that trotting out a one-legged Rodgers is worth it for the rest of the year. 

If push comes to shove, Tyrod Taylor can beat the Bills.

He's one of the top 3 Back-up QB's in the league IMHO.