Coaching is def not the problem -Hall wilson rodgers are washed...hack is da best!

This is what we have seen all year, players just not doing wahtever they are supposed to do, block, catch, stand on the right side of the line...etc.

I hear people complaining about hall or wilson or rodgers etc and when you actually look at the plays, or drives that get stopped its someone not knowing what to do or not doing what they are supposed to do (penalties/catching the ball whatever). Who is being held accountable? Not the coach, not the players no one....

But yeah you are supposed to think that hall rodger wilson and now Quinnen are just bad players...Not they are not. Coaching sucks.

Here is another:

You dont even do this is in MADDEN - lol  great line. Its true. There are a ton of other vids and example being show on X. check them out.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean the coaches suck but Rodgers played a big part in this loss. He threw 3 INT's including a pick 6, yet another bad delay of game and missed the game winning TD pass where Garrett Wilson was wide open. It was his worst game as a Jet.

It was his worst game in years, probably.

Breece’s ineffectiveness is not due to Oline deficiency.  
Predictable play calling is a factor..but in looking at the film of his runs..it seems he’s slow to a hit a hole that’s there…or just not seeing it.

i’ll let posters who know football better than I do weigh in, but that’s what I picked up from watching a review of nearly all of his runs v the Vikings.