We’re still making the playoffs

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Again I’m trying to make a bet please don’t respond to me if you’re not interested. If you’re so confident they’re not making the playoffs put your $$$ up? I gave you better odds than any sport book. Don’t be a coward 

I am interested. Stand behind your big mouth and teach the non-believers a lesson by taking our easy money. Straight up bet no odds, or shut your yapper.

8-2 is definitely possible.  They should be no worse than 4-3 right now.  If they just find that groove everything is still there. 

*I reserve the right to change my mind if they lose to the Pats. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

If you’re jumping ship say so now! Don’t want no fake fans here cheering when we are in the playoffs. This team is too talented to not put it together and the AFC currently stinks.

I jumped ship 4 years ago when they drafted Zach Wilson. It’s a lot more entertaining watching the jets when you can just laugh at them all game instead of getting angry because you somehow convinced yourself they had a Super Bowl roster. 

This is not a playoff team. It’s not as talented as you think. It’s just a collection of overpaid & overrated players. Mosley, Quinnen, Arod and Mike Williams just to name a few.

the biggest problem with this team besides not having any leadership, is the oline and dline. You win the game in the trenches and jets are getting dominated on both sides of the line. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I jumped ship 4 years ago when they drafted Zach Wilson. It’s a lot more entertaining watching the jets when you can just laugh at them all game instead of getting angry because you somehow convinced yourself they had a Super Bowl roster. 

This is not a playoff team. It’s not as talented as you think. It’s just a collection of overpaid & overrated players. Mosley, Quinnen, Arod and Mike Williams just to name a few.

the biggest problem with this team besides not having any leadership, is the oline and dline. You win the game in the trenches and jets are getting dominated on both sides of the line. 

Yes, I embrace the absurdist humor of this terrible team. If/when they win it all one day, it will be such an astounding upside surprise, I can promise I'll enjoy it more than the homers.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean they’re 2-5 there’s a math element here as well. Just say you don’t want to make the bet and were talking out of yo ass no big deal. 

You seem like a deranged person.

26 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Ok since @jgb was all talk once I actually took him up on his offer for a bet. I’m willing to put up $200 to anyone’s $500 that Jets make playoffs. I’m open for business let me know!

No. $200 v $200 straight up. I'll take that action in a heartbeat. They're in, I send you $200 via venmo or whatever. They get mathematically eliminated, you pay me. 

Put up, big shot.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You seem like a deranged person.

No. $200 v $200 straight up. I'll take that action in a heartbeat. They're in, I send you $200 via venmo or whatever. They get mathematically eliminated, you pay me. 

Put up, big shot.

I could easily make a bet on any sports book at +240 or better. I’m willing to go as low as +200 better odds than you’ll get anywhere. My $200 to your $400?

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

Funny, considering you put the entire fan base on blast with your negativity 

My negativity is directed at the suck ass Jets. You know, the ones who are responsible for sucking.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If you’re jumping ship say so now! Don’t want no fake fans here cheering when we are in the playoffs. This team is too talented to not put it together and the AFC currently stinks.

The defense was awful, but guess what? We’re getting back DJ Reed, MC2, and Hasson Reddick. Those 3 guys will do wonders for this defense. And offensively we got way too much fire power. Rodgers is going to come alive these last 10 games. 10-7 with a wild card birth and going into playoffs red hot!

I like the positive Jet fan thing, but this isn't  baseball with 162 games. If you are expecting a Mets like season where they suck out of the gate and turn it around, it's  getting really late. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I like the positive Jet fan thing, but this isn't  baseball with 162 games. If you are expecting a Mets like season where they suck out of the gate and turn it around, it's  getting really late. 

The funniest "argument" I saw a week or two ago was "would you give up on a baseball team 2 games out of first with 10 games left?"

Uh... a baseball team 2 games out with 10 games to go has demonstrated they belong in the hunt over 152 games (94% of the season).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Im in. Done for me. 

weekend playing GIF

@The Crusher

Betting on here is really two bets in one. The bet itself then the gamble you can get the other guy to pony up. I've made 9 bets on here (100% win rate) and 8 of them required an Earp Vendetta ride over months to get them to pay.

@Jetsfan80 add this to the tally of charity money raised for the American Red Cross.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

Betting on here is really two bets in one. The bet itself then the gamble you can get the other guy to pony up. I've made 9 bets on here (100% win rate) and 8 of them required an Earp Vendetta ride over months to get them to pay.

I’m a man of my word hope you guys are as well. At least you can have fun rooting against Jets rest of season now. Better hope they don’t start winning 

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

I’m a man of my word hope you guys are as well. At least you can have fun rooting against Jets rest of season now. Better hope they don’t start winning 

My friend, $100 is a minor emotional hedge. I still want the Jets to win.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Alright screw it, bet on. I bet you and @jgb $100 each even $$. Deal?

Should have stuck to your guns on the +200 or more.  They seem to think you're insane so they shouldnt be scared no matter the odds. 

That said I'll be rooting hard for you to make them pay. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Should have stuck to your guns on the +200 or more.  They seem to think you're insane so they shouldnt be scared no matter the odds. 

We all spend more than $100 per game even watching at home, food, wine, and booze is expensive. I'd very happily give $100 for the Jets to go on a historic run and prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

We all spend more than $100 per game even watching at home, food, wine, and booze is expensive. I'd very happily give $100 for the Jets to go on a historic run and prove me wrong.

herm GIF

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

The defense was awful, but guess what? We’re getting back DJ Reed, MC2, and Hasson Reddick. Those 3 guys will do wonders for this defense. And offensively we got way too much fire power. Rodgers is going to come alive these last 10 games. 10-7 with a wild card birth and going into playoffs red hot!

Do you honestly think there are fake Jets fans? Even the true ones have lost hope and enjoyment. This sh*t show never ends. Hope the Jets just crash and burn and the CFL buys them out so we can finally move on with our jetsless lives. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Do you honestly think there are fake Jets fans? Even the true ones have lost hope and enjoyment. This sh*t show never ends. Hope the Jets just crash and burn and the CFL buys them out so we can finally move on with our jetsless lives. 

Yeah, as if being a Jets fan is such an honored fraternity that people would pretend to be one over decades on a Jets message board. It's not like we're the Chiefs.

9 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

I don’t know if they’re “fake” or whatever. But the way some guys are on this board it seems like actively rooting against them/hate the team. Very strange behavior 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Thanks for commenting. Now I know it's in the bag... lol