Can this $#@%&*& draft get here already?

Matt39

In years past this draft would have been over and done with this past weekend, and today we'd be discussing draft recaps ... but this year the draft date was extended by one week, so it's this weekend as opposed to last weekend {as has traditionally been the case}

Bummer, huh? :sad:

Seriously, the endless ESPN coverage combined with the extra week, I'm sick of the draft and it hasn't even gotten here yet.

In years past this draft would have been over and done with this past weekend, and today we'd be discussing draft recaps ... but this year the draft date was extended by one week, so it's this weekend as opposed to last weekend {as has traditionally been the case}

Bummer, huh? :sad:

ham are the rumors true that the draft was delayed this year to give favre enough time to make a decision on whether or not to play in 06?

;)

Speak for yourself. I've got the end of the semester here. And, with art classes, it's one project ontop of another.

yeah well dude some of us work for a living okay

and by work i mean sit at a desk and surf the web all day long posting on Jets boards. ;)

good luck with your studies bro :cheers:

Speak for yourself. I've got the end of the semester here. And, with art classes, it's one project ontop of another.

I hear you, being an econ major isn't hard. The problem for me is my school has spring weekend this weekend...which is essentially a get trashed for four days straight fest...so my suffering grades will have to wait another week.

yeah well dude some of us work for a living okay

and by work i mean sit at a desk and surf the web all day long posting on Jets boards. ;)

good luck with your studies bro :cheers:

See that's why it's important to get your degree ... take heed, you youngins ... so you can get the type of job that allows you to sit at a desk and talk Jets on the web all day ;)

Typical Jest fans - IMPATIENTLY awaiting a draft they think will get them over the hump and back to repectability. Same thing every year....;)

SJ will make a snide and/or sexist remark in 1 - 2 - 3 -

:gfight:

sj is running late today garb, so he asked me to tell you to have is samwich ready

;)

Archived