Say it ain't so...Prisco gives the Jets....

NIGHT STALKER

That is really dumb by prisco. One other thing how do the Jets have the worse pick in the 1st round (according to him) when the denver got a F (for picking cutler) and the Jets got a D-.:eek:

I don't think Prisco actually went to school. A college graduate can't be as dumb as he is.

We passed over a franchise qb for an LT we could have gotten round 2 of the draft. There is no way Ferguson is THAT much better than Winston Justice and Marcus McNeill. Leinart is THAT much better than bull**** Kellen Clemens.

Can you guys take Mike Tanenbaum's johnson out of your mouths? The guy was Terry Bradway's assitant and was accomplice to a lot of horrendous moves. He is capable of making a mistake.

Instead of Matt Leinart, we get Kellen Clemens. Instead of Lendale White we get Leon Washington. This is supposed to be a good draft? Get the **** out of here.

We passed over a franchise qb for an LT we could have gotten round 2 of the draft. There is no way Ferguson is THAT much better than Winston Justice and Marcus McNeill. Leinart is THAT much better than bull**** Kellen Clemens.

Can you guys take Mike Tanenbaum's johnson out of your mouths? The guy was Terry Bradway's assitant and was accomplice to a lot of horrendous moves. He is capable of making a mistake.

OK, who left the door unlocked this time?

:Cuss:

And no one is saying he HASN'T made a mistake. Most of us are waiting to see what we get out of the players he drafted before making a judgement!

A D- grade...wow! It's just a first pick grade...he's nuts!

Hey, Prisco gave the Pats an A+ so he must know what the hell he is talking about.;)

And there is no way in hell the Jets should have taken Lienart at #4 over Ferguson. That's why Prisco gave the Jets a D-.

There is a reason why Lienart slipped all the way to #10.

Might have something to do with his noodle arm.;)

Jets have been there, done that.

Hey, Prisco gave the Pats an A+ so he must know what the hell he is talking about.;)

And there is no way in hell the Jets should have taken Lienart at #4 over Ferguson. That's why Prisco gave the Jets a D-.

There is a reason why Lienart slipped all the way to #10.

Might have something to do with his noodle arm.;)

Jets have been there, done that.

YOU NAILED IT, PFT ... that Grade was all about Prisco ... it was a "Tantrum Grade" because the Jets didn't take the Guy he thought they should take, as if he has the first friggin clue

But that's very unprofessional ... I lobbied for Vernon Davis, that's who I would have taken, no secret there, but my ego is not so out of control that I will give the best LT in the draft, by everyones account, a "D" because the Jets didn't take my first choice

Prisco should be ashamed of himself ... I can't even describe how unprofessional that is

And I'm not speaking with anger ... I could care less how he grades the Jets picks ... I would think it was unprofessional if he Graded any picks using that criteria, throwing a tantrum because that team didn't take HIS GUY ... that "criteria" is unprofessional

PS. You're right ... IMO Leinart was a bad fit for the meadowlands ... I've been saying that for months

PS. You're right ... IMO Leinart was a bad fit for the meadowlands ... I've been saying that for months

Exactly Hammer.

Mangini and company not only evaluated Lienart in the Meadowlands, but Orchard Park and Foxboro as well.

Wind is the worst enemy of a QB who does not have a cannon arm (which Lienart does not) and who can not throw the consistent tight spiral (which Lienart can not).

Funny that the Jets select a QB in the later rounds that can do both.;)

I'm enthusiastic. This regime has a sensible and proven plan and stuck to it. And I know that grading the draft today, right away, is a newspaper and internet staple. But it still doesn't make any sense. Grading a draft today is like projecting the future of a baby right after he or she is born. It's ridiculous. ANd for the Kings, Priscos, Myers, et al, utterly without cost or consequence. While for Mangini ahd Tannenbaum there are in the future going to be some very real cosequences for better or worse. What the press says is meaningless. Write a draft review. Call it a sense of how the Jets did, but giving it a grade now is beyond absurd. And they still will all do it.

Archived