***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

Now that I'm single, I volunteer to room with Shak for the weekend. I promise to get a very comfortable queen size bed for us to share. :P

Not

In

Her

League

Now I realize NIHL doesn't actually stand for anything. But you get the point.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not

In

Her

League

Now I realize NIHL doesn't actually stand for anything. But you get the point.

...ha ha ha...I love Guns Max. He'll be harmless if I did, but I may pass for no other reason but the love and respect I have for him...Checks in the mail Guns!!! :yahoo:

...ha ha ha...I love Guns Max. He'll be harmless if I did, but I may pass for no other reason but the love and respect I have for him...Checks in the mail Guns!!! :yahoo:

Way to let him down easy 28. I said it for you. You are classy so you can't say it. But he isn't in your league. The sooner he realizes this the better off he will be!

well since all you men want to SHAQ up with Shaq....I am shaq'n up with Max -n- the MRS...rite in the middle of them so NO funny business goes on! $200 for airfare not bad.......:Nuts:

You're flying out to Cleveland? Why not drive?:character42:

I'm officially in.

Booked my room at the Embassay Suites where Faba is staying for Sat & Sun night / 2 beds for my friend and I. $290 and sent the $90 check to Pat. -sighs- The wallet is hurting.

I'm officially in.

Booked my room at the Embassay Suites where Faba is staying for Sat & Sun night / 2 beds for my friend and I. $290 and sent the $90 check to Pat. -sighs- The wallet is hurting.

If it's a buddy that coming, then you are only on the hook for $145 for the hotel. If it's a chick, you will be out the $290 but you better call the hotel and change that to one bed instead of two. ;)

If it's a buddy that coming, then you are only on the hook for $145 for the hotel. If it's a chick, you will be out the $290 but you better call the hotel and change that to one bed instead of two. ;)

It's a buddy...no chick around here I know likes football unfortunately.:P

Sorry I have been dragging ass. We are up to 30 tickets for this group and it looks like that's where it is staying. The check to the Browns goes out today and I only have 1 check remaining to receive and I know my man Faba is good for it.

I have my list of people but gotta get to the bank. I'll post it later. 30 Jets fans together, we'll be representing.,

**GREAT NEWS**

(I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico)

I was contacted today by a representative of the Cleveland Browns Ticket Office today reference our group tickets.

They have received my check (our money) and everything is good to go.

We are set for 32 tickets. I should receive them by early September.

I have one issue that needs to be addressed and I need your input. The $45 tickets were sold out when the application was received and in order to keep us all together, I had to settle for $32 tickets. (From what I hear it's really not that much of a change in seating) Therefore as a result, I will receive a refund check in the amount of $390 in approximately 4-6 weeks.

My question for all of you involved is which of the following would you like:

1) The $390 be kept and used by me to purchase the group tailgating supplies that I will be bringing from Detroit (In 2004, everyone was charged $10 per head for me to recoup the cost of purchasing the supplies) I can provide receipts for my purchases and refund the balance as neccessary.

or

2) A $13 per ticket refund.

Also, I will need to know who is IN for the TAILGATE and for How Many?

Email me at GOBTICKETS@GMAIL.COM with your choice(s).

- GOB

keep it for gating supplies..If anything is left keep it for your trouble.. But of course, 2 bags of chips and a 6 pack of lemonade are not considered gating supplies,

2 here Pat, Judy and myself

and please remove that sig pic, Im starting to have nightmares

• 1 month later...

GREETINGS FROM TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA. 6 1/2 HRS TIL KICKOFF.

Jumba dropped me a line and I wanted to give you all a heads up. Sorry about keeping you in the dark for so long. I HAVE all the tickets and when I get back to Michigan on Monday/Tuesday, I'll be back here to post a detailed message given everything. I am planning on mailing all the tickets out next week to the addresses submitted to me by you all. When I return I'll post everything you need to know about who is going, where we're sitting, final costs, tailgating, etc. Sorry about dragging my ass to this point. if you need anything in particular email me.

G.O.B.

Archived