New Board Features

Maxman

Tomorrow afternoon Mr. Sperm Edwards will be teaching a class on how to use the new MULTI QUOTE feature. It is going to be very exciting. We suggest you check this thread for show times.

While we wait...you can now create a custom Smiley list. Go into your USER CP and click EDIT FAVORITE SMILIES. You will be prompted to select your favorites. These smilies will now show up as the default for you.

You can still access the others by clicking MORE. Exciting stuff I know. We were getting a lot of complaints that this smiley :sheepf: was buried so to speak.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions!

Tomorrow afternoon Mr. Sperm Edwards will be teaching a class on how to use the new MULTI QUOTE feature. It is going to be very exciting. We suggest you check this thread for show times.

While we wait...you can now create a custom Smiley list. Go into your USER CP and click EDIT FAVORITE SMILIES. You will be prompted to select your favorites. These smilies will now show up as the default for you.

You can still access the others by clicking MORE. Exciting stuff I know. We were getting a lot of complaints that this smiley :sheepf: was buried so to speak.

I was going to ask for this!:yahoo:

I hope the multi-quote feature isn't going to slow the board down. When we were still on the old software there were a few threads that took ages to load because people were quoting the previous 10 posts then putting a smiley or "I agree" afterwards.

Is this a football message board or some kind of freak carnival show?

Custom smiley's?

Where the hell is my "shock" smiley from the right side???????????

I hope the multi-quote feature isn't going to slow the board down. When we were still on the old software there were a few threads that took ages to load because people were quoting the previous 10 posts then putting a smiley or "I agree" afterwards.

Yeah I remember that and it was bad. If it becomes a problem here we will simply disable it. The problem was the old software quoted EVERYTHING by default!

Yeah I remember that and it was bad. If it becomes a problem here we will simply disable it. The problem was the old software quoted EVERYTHING by default!

Is there a custom smilie that will fix vBookie?

If so, place here three times.

X X X

BZ

Click the multi-quote button under the first post you want to quote.

Then do the same for the second post you want to quote.

Etc.

Then click the quote button from the last post you want to quote.

(If you only want to quote two posts like I did here, just hit the multi-quote for the first one & then the quote button for the second one).

Smizzy will be teaching a remedial version of this class at 6:00. Final exam 9:00 am Friday, kids.

yeah, that was just quoting someone who had a lot of quotes already.

Multi-quote is different. You have to actively click each post you want to quote.

We need a rate the thread feature...

yeah, that was just quoting someone who had a lot of quotes already.

Multi-quote is different. You have to actively click each post you want to quote.

We need a rate the thread feature...

There is a whole rating system but it is based on posters and reputations. Just seems like people would use it to flame each other if you ask me (which nobody did).

I agree! :Cuss:

Archived