My best friends girl just dropped a bombshell

vinnys025

Ok, my friend is falling in love with this girl. He is my best friend, but I dont know what to tell him on this one. His girl just told him that once in Vegas that she slept with Sergio Mora, the winner of the contender. It was her only one night stand. When I found out that his nickname is "the Latin snake" I told him to leave her ass asap. I might be being a little harsh, but who knows.

She told my friend and I that when she and Mora went to IHOP at 2am, that he was shouting out things like "i'm rich biach" and being a total ass. I personally dont like the guy and think he is a grade B fighter to begin with.

Is this the old "what happenes in vegas stays in vegas"? Or is this a "hope you enjoyed the snake, peace out".........you make the call.

If he loves her, he loves her. None of us is perfect. As long as it is in the past then none of it matters.

Just as long as she lies and tells him that he is better in bed than Sergio is, it really shouldn't be an issue.

Everybody has a history and unless it involves total decadence, you live with it. The one night stand thing is a little scary however. If she's that easy then there may have been a cast of thousands stopping in for a quick shot in the whiskers. Now if she was bragging about banging Mora, then she deserves to have her ass kicked to the curb.

Is this the old "what happenes in vegas stays in vegas"?

Obviously not. It's at Jetnation now! Home of the Senseless Threads Lounge. This weekends featured lounge artist - Max and Nick Lachey! - singing their new hit: A Very Little Part of Me

Tell him to stay with her for awhile. He bangs her, knocks her up then starts pointing fingers at this "Latin Snake" nobody and accuses him of being the father. Mr. Snake then settles out of court and your buddy kicks said prostitue to the curb and heads for the hills with all the loot. Absolutely fool proof. :)

Guys you are being a little rough on this poor girl. I mean who amongst us hasn't had a one night stand with a hot latin guy? It happens. Their hips, they just draw us in with the moves.

She should be forgiven. Anyone have an email address for the latin snake by chance? I want to talk to him. About an online chat, yeah, an online chat. That's it.

vinny you are being harsh

the fact that she told him this probably means they have a good honest relationship - the girl made a mistake cause most guys can't handle that sort of information

every girl (and guy) has skeletons in their closet

all of em

when a girl says "this is my only one night stand" what she's not saying is "this is the only one night stand im willing to tell you about"

cmon... girls try to sleep with famous dudes (and often succeed) that's what they do... it's in their blood

it's all games at the end of the day doesn't really matter - all that matters is the chemistry - either you have it or you don't. No one can change the past.

if he loves her he will get over it and try to "out do" the snake

if not he will use it as an excuse to get out

what does this dude expect the girl to be a virgin until he meets her? what about him? did he keep it in his pants until he met his current girl?

and if she was a virgin he'd probably wonder what was wrong with her... and use that as a way out

there is no bigger pain in the ass than a chick obsessed with celebrities. she admits he was a jackass (yelling "i'm rich biatch" or whatever) yet she still slept with him. star-struck syndrome; if seen it before.

true story: good friend dated this girl for 7 years and worshipped her, they finally got engaged and they were perfect together. she goes to LA for her bachelorette party and when she comes back, something just isn't right. he finally gets her to admit that she had a one night stand: WITH PAULY SHORE. moral of the story: star-struck girls will drop a dude who has worshipped them for a decade for a one-nighter with a washed up D-list celebrity.

there is no bigger pain in the ass than a chick obsessed with celebrities. she admits he was a jackass (yelling "i'm rich biatch" or whatever) yet she still slept with him. star-struck syndrome; if seen it before.

true story: good friend dated this girl for 7 years and worshipped her, they finally got engaged and they were perfect together. she goes to LA for her bachelorette party and when she comes back, something just isn't right. he finally gets her to admit that she had a one night stand: WITH PAULY SHORE. moral of the story: star-struck girls will drop a dude who has worshipped them for a decade for a one-nighter with a washed up D-list celebrity.

Pauly Shore??? Yeesh. If that happened to me I'd just admit that "I can no longer please women" and finally give dudes a try as Max has been begging me to.

If she was dating your friend when this happened, he should dump her straight away.

If it happened prior to dating him, he should loosen up and let himself fall further in love with her.

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY has had a one-nighter at one point or another.

Guys you are being a little rough on this poor girl. I mean who amongst us hasn't had a one night stand with a hot latin guy? It happens. Their hips, they just draw us in with the moves.

She should be forgiven. Anyone have an email address for the latin snake by chance? I want to talk to him. About an online chat, yeah, an online chat. That's it.

ROTFLMAO....

absolute POTW forget the nomination process this is the one Green Beans

Pauly Shore??? Yeesh. If that happened to me I'd just admit that "I can no longer please women" and finally give dudes a try as Max has been begging me to.

believe it or not Pauly Shore gets more ass than a penn station toilet seat - something about him ladies can't resist - the weasel! its an old joke he often breaks in the new playmates at the Mansion (im not being sarcastic)

believe it or not Pauly Shore gets more ass than a penn station toilet seat - something about him ladies can't resist - the weasel! its an old joke he often breaks in the new playmates at the Mansion (im not being sarcastic)

without his pseduo-fame he would be washing those penn station toilets. just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that nothing is more shallow than a celebrity-obsessed chick.

similar thing happened to my brother bet get this...my bro and his gf were together for 2 years and in july she goes on a church retreat in kentucky, and she doesnt call him all week and than on her way home she says she met some1 else. my brother told her to bite the curb and never talk to him again i suggest you do the same.

Ok, my friend is falling in love with this girl. He is my best friend, but I dont know what to tell him on this one. His girl just told him that once in Vegas that she slept with Sergio Mora, the winner of the contender. It was her only one night stand. When I found out that his nickname is "the Latin snake" I told him to leave her ass asap. I might be being a little harsh, but who knows.

She told my friend and I that when she and Mora went to IHOP at 2am, that he was shouting out things like "i'm rich biach" and being a total ass. I personally dont like the guy and think he is a grade B fighter to begin with.

Is this the old "what happenes in vegas stays in vegas"? Or is this a "hope you enjoyed the snake, peace out".........you make the call.

who cares,,PLUS,, if she picks him over the snake than he just got affirmation of his skills,,

I thought you were gonna say somethin bad like she found a Craftsman hammer in her crap

Actually you didn't clarify whether or not your friend was seeing her at the time. Makes all the difference.

If the girl is that shallow that should base the decision of staying with a guy because his dick is huge or if it's normal or around normal then she's not very mature and probably not worth the time of day. Love should always come first. Not love for the ****.

If the girl is that shallow that should base the decision of staying with a guy because his dick is huge or if it's normal or around normal then she's not very mature and probably not worth the time of day. Love should always come first. Not love for the ****.

Spoken like a man with a small dick. :)

:rl: POTW Nomination

Thats what I was thinking, but didnt want to say it....your brave alk.

No, this guy was not with her at the time she slept with "the snake".

This girl has a bangin body, huge boobies (real), and a very nice rump. Her face is average, but overall, she is good looking. She has a toungue ring, and a hood ring (ya know). She is also Creole.......and if you seen Harlem Knights, then you know what they said about Creole women...hehe

I hope your buddy doesn't ask how you know that she has a "hood" ring ;)

Yeah...i dont care to go into it right now either....lol

You may have to now, just to clear the air. I am trying to protect you from any "So, how does Mora's d!ck taste?" type of comments. :)

I say, only marry (or get serious) with a virgin and that is that.

By the way, Mora was schooled in a sparring session with Fernando Vargas' younger brother who hasn't fought in 3 years.

He (Mora) is not much better than a club fighter and Jermain Taylor is going to eat him alive.

Also, wanna make some quick money? My sources, and they're pretty good, tell me that James Toney is up around 260-270 pounds. There's no way he's going to be in shape for the Peter bout.

Archived