Jet- Giants game

faba

It has to be the fins for me...listen, the guy next door to me (fins fan) has already accused me of snuffing out his pooch some 10 years ago.

At least Giants fans know their football and care about them win or lose...the fins contingent are bandwagon fans to the max (no, not our "Max")...haven't you noticed the renewed interest in this overrated team this year?

Side note...my neighbor was wise in not replacing that mutt....;)

Fins definitely-there's something about living down here that dulls the rivalries we had up north-I can actually find myself rooting for the Giants or Mets in playoff games-if I'm watching them that is...

that dog story cracks me up JFF LOL....

It has to be the fins for me...listen, the guy next door to me (fins fan) has already accused me of snuffing out his pooch some 10 years ago.

At least Giants fans know their football and care about them win or lose...the fins contingent are bandwagon fans to the max (no, not our "Max")...haven't you noticed the renewed interest in this overrated team this year?

Side note...my neighbor was wise in not replacing that mutt....;)

great post jetfan........... umm my wife is umm a dolphin fan. she has 2 small dogs. If ever you're in the area, give me a call & i'll give you directions to the house.

I like the giants. took my son to the seasoner opener on thurs night game vs sf a fews years back. Giants were winning at halftime & a true giants fan has to complain about something..... giants played well going into the 3rd quarter & all thay could really say was......Bon Jovi's halftime show sucked. My son had his 9'er jersey & the fans were really cool with him. They are lifers, passionate & knowledgeable for the most part so I give em credit.

My 3 best football friends are all giant fans, perhaps why I like the giants. They treat me with respect & feel my pain of being a jetfan.

gut feeling is that there will be talk on this board tomorrow of : why the hell is lorenzen not wearing green & white.

I guess you people living in Florida have a different perspective dealing close up with Miami and their fans.

oh definitely and it's not just us-I said the other day that if you go to any one of the Ale House bars on a Sunday you pretty much will see Jets fans at one set of TVs,Bills at another,and Pats fans still another area-all united in one thing we ALL hate the Dolphins-Steelers fans too-a lot of them down here-even before the last SB victory

I guess you people living in Florida have a different perspective dealing close up with Miami and their fans.

I hate that Miami Dolphin song. Plus, many of my canes brethren are mostly Mammal fans so I am constantly battling with them. It kills them that Vilma is a Jet LOL!

I've gotten to know a sportswriter for the giants quite well(thru one of my giant fan friends)as he vacations here twice a year...... really cool guy with great stories. He hates the jets but always brings me a t shirt, beer coozey or something jets when he comes. maybe its the cuban cigars he gets in return but he's a great guy.

I gotta lotta time for giant fans & think faba should get his butt over to a big blue wrecking crew site & offer a board apology ;)

I hate that Miami Dolphin song. Plus, many of my canes brethren are mostly Mammal fans so I am constantly battling with them. It kills them that Vilma is a Jet LOL!

so how do our Canes look this year?I think Kyle Wright comes into his own this year..

I've gotten to know a sportswriter for the giants quite well(thru one of my giant fan friends)as he vacations here twice a year...... really cool guy with great stories. He hates the jets but always brings me a t shirt, beer coozey or something jets when he comes. maybe its the cuban cigars he gets in return but he's a great guy.

I gotta lotta time for giant fans & think faba should get his butt over to a big blue wrecking crew site & offer a board apology ;)

I am starting to think you are a closet Giant fan joewilly-that illness is not curable

My whole family is pretty much giants fans except my mom and me, my dad likes the raiders. I'm not a fan of the giants b/c I'm always ragging on my family or the other way around since we both have ups and downs quite regularly. but i can care less for the giants right now at this time as long as we have no injuries, ofcourse it is a big game and i want to destroy them though. i hate the patriots above all else though

All my Brothers are Giant fans and I am the Only Jet fan (Proud of it too)But living in South Florida I would have to say that I FU@KING HATE THE DOLFAGS TO THE FULLEST!!!! Some times I get tickets to the DOLFAGS Games so I can wear my JETS Jersey and Cheer for what ever team they are Playing against . They Love me over here in FAG PHIN Land.Oh,and to all the DOLFAG fans out there you will be seeing ALOT more of LIMIKEBLEEDSGREEN for years to come!!FU@KERS

All my Brothers are Giant fans and I am the Only Jet fan (Proud of it too)But living in South Florida I would have to say that I FU@KING HATE THE DOLFAGS TO THE FULLEST!!!! Some times I get tickets to the DOLFAGS Games so I can wear my JETS Jersey and Cheer for what ever team they are Playing against . They Love me over here in FAG PHIN Land.Oh,and to all the DOLFAG fans out there you will be seeing ALOT more of LIMIKEBLEEDSGREEN for years to come!!FU@KERS

all right Mikey-you going Christmas night?

Went to my first game in Miami last year and that f#cking song was killing me throughout the entire game, so f#cking gay.

I like the Giants, I was a Giants fan before I was a Jet Fan. However i am first and formost a Jets fan, then Next would be the Steelers and Giants, followed by The Eagles and Panthers. I just really enjoy football in general but Jets specifically.

Archived