GAME 4 THREAD Yanks/Tiggers

Bugg

If this continues to go bad, I'm not going to hang around here to watch Zippy slither out from under his rock and jizz all over himself.

He didn't take his medicine when the Yanks stomped the Sox five straight in their own crib, so screw him.

I'll stay out of the baseball forum until it's time to discuss the Torre firing or the A-Rod trade.

So Blackout. still the big Arod post season supporter?

im not big on ANYBODYs postseason preformances on this team, this is horrible. we do great on OBP all season long, and in this series nobody can get on base. i cant believe what im seeing.

jeter and abreu came up huge in game 1, and everybody since then loses the ability to hit

im still partially disgusted at the Sheffield playing first/Matsui playing the field thing, this team worked with Melky in there as a regular, not a plug in/platoon player.

this is going to be prety hard to get over, alot more than last year. or even the one before that (its true).

If you fire Torre you're an idiot. Blame the millionaires like Arod who ate a huge kawk.

A-Rod's not the one who lacked the balls to leave Sheffield off the post-season roster. He's also not the one who thought that the team could slug its way through three series with diminished defense and no effort to manufacture runs.

Admittedly, he didn't have any baserunners to work with today, but he did plenty to help lose the two before it.

Almost every year pitching wins in the playoffs. There's no need for an all-star at every position, just three reliable starters. That being said, I really thought that this would be the year the Yankees get #27. This sucks. The Tigers are going to be competitive for a while if those young arms stay healthy.

who would give up a lot for choke rod? young arms for him? the guy chokes in the postseason...he is no good...he was abhorrent for a second straight postseason..

LL

Felix Pie and Mark Prior. I doubt the Yanks get much better than that offer. Maybe throw in a young arm (not Rich Hill).

Aramis (if he returns), gAyRod, Barrett, and D-Lee would give us the best infield in baseball, no matter if Cesar the Black Hole is the 2B.

troll, theres rumors that houston would be willing to spin roy oswalt for a-rod

thats better than prior and pye

Doubt it. Clemens-Pettite at the end of their careers and they have Ensberg at 3rd.

If ARod were to wave his no trade the Angels would be the team most likely to trade for him. They had Santana and a top prospect on the table for Tejada.

Archived