MNF: Da Bears @ Arizona

Wow.

All I can say right now is wow and this is un-freaking-believeable.

Leinart has played pretty damn well WITHOUT Larry Fitzgerald but I still do not see him being able to have this kind of success in a New York Jet uniform, no way, no how. We don't have these kind of weapons. Even at TE the Cardinals are better with Pope & Bergen. James may not do a lot but his prescense slows down a defense on play actions no matter what because he can break one.

Oh and Rex Grossman, he's playing ****. Officially.

KEEP GIVING THE BALL TO BOLDIN MATTY BOY! WE NEED SOME FANTASY POINTS!\:D/

20-0 Cards at the half...should be up more which is scarier.

Wow.

Leinart has played pretty damn well WITHOUT Larry Fitzgerald but I still do not see him being able to have this kind of success in a New York Jet uniform, no way, no how. We don't have these kind of weapons. Even at TE the Cardinals are better with Pope & Bergen. James may not do a lot but his prescense slows down a defense on play actions no matter what because he can break one.

Agree except for James being a threat to break one. The last 50-yd run he had was his rookie season 2 years before he blew out his knee.

Wow.

See? Didn't I tell you last week that this game would be fun?

Odds on blowhard gary myers writing an article about how great Leinart is and how dumb the Jets were for passing up on him. I say the odds are pretty good he does, either him or someone else.

Leinart will be a good QB, barring injury. He was put in a great situation, super talent around him, in a sunny environment.

He'd be a lefty Chad in the meadowlands. His arm is just the same.

ma man devin hester!! hahahaha!!!

This guy was such a sick returner at the U, you just knew that line drive punt was gonna be trouble!

Wasn't even close after he broke through the first line of defenders, which weren't many.

Let's see if Leinart can steal the win back for the cards, I feel bad for their fans.

...and that's why you don't draft kickers high in fantasy football.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA classic!!!!

Nugent > Rackers

What a choke artist. 40 yard is a gimme when there is no winds. LOSER!

You're both right, can't believe I drafted Vinitieri.:confused:

The fumbles by Leinart & James late in the 3rd and in the 4th quarter as well as the piss poor special teams in the final 3 minutes KILLED the Cardinals and is the lone reason why they are now 1-5 and the Bears 6-0.

24-23, Da Bears thanks to capatlizing on the Cardinals' fumbles by returning both back for TD's as well as the explosiveness of Devin Hester on his 4th quarter Punt Return.

Oh and, Neil Rackers has to the lonelyest man in Arizona. If not one of the best then the best kicker last season now 2 weeks in a row blew it for the Cards at home.

I had a wicked headache and fell asleep after dinner. Missed it, damn it. Just put on ESPN now. So the Bears played cr*ppy, won on D. I freakin' HATE Michael Irvin, as an aside. Every time he opens his yap, all I can think is please, please, just shut up. He dissed the Jets something fierce in '04. Constantly.

Here's Leinart and his hair gel talking right now...

3 TDs by the Bears. None by their offense.

That is why they are the best team in football.

Bingo.

Bottom line for a successful team is when you don't bring you "A" game and still win the football game, especially falling way behind on the road.

The Bears made a statement tonight.

Archived