The Pats are going to the Super Bowl

SoFlaJets

...again-they are the best team in the AFC right now.Jake Plummer STINKS and if Shanahan DOES make the move to Cutler mortgage the house and bet aginst them in the playoffs against New England.Props to Tom Brady who is the best QB in the game today-I saw some of those throws he made yesterday...al I can say is I wish we had him

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...again-they are the best team in the AFC right now.Jake Plummer STINKS and if Shanahan DOES make the move to Cutler mortgage the house and bet aginst them in the playoffs against New England.Props to Tom Brady who is the best QB in the game today-I saw some of those throws he made yesterday...al I can say is I wish we had him

The Super Bowl is a long way off.

Pats need to play much better if they are going to get there.

Love how the defense is finally playing.;)

That game was over when the two teams ran out from the tunnel.

per their record from last year, the pats have to have the easiest schedule in the nfl for the last 20 years.mostly due to playing in the weakest division in the league.

while the pats have improved since the 1st meeting with the jets, the jets have improved more. I expect a real hardfought battle in the nov 12 meeting. I expect the jets to win

mousetrap.jpg

Nope, I'm not biting.

they're the best team in the AFC Alk-they just are.They are winning all the games they're supposed to win.They have the best running attack they've EVER had and Brady is getting used to the his WR corps-the defense is shutting it down and if they can stay healthy-as much as it pains me to say it-they're going to the big dance,and probably WILL beat the Bears

while the pats have improved since the 1st meeting with the jets, the jets have improved more.

How can you possibly make that statement?

The Jets defense totally sucks while the Pats D is starting to play lights out.

Everyone, including you, knows exactly how PennyBoy performs against a good defensive team.

November 12th will be a blowout.;)

per their record from last year, the pats have to have the easiest schedule in the nfl for the last 20 years.mostly due to playing in the weakest division in the league.

while the pats have improved since the 1st meeting with the jets, the jets have improved more. I expect a real hardfought battle in the nov 12 meeting. I expect the jets to win

Denver

Cincinatti

Minnesota

Indianapolis

Chicago

Jacksonville

Miami X2 (Remember, they're super bowl contenders)

Jets X2 (Super bowl contenders as well)

Being in England I often thought I should have chosen New England

all those years ago when it came to picking a team, but they had such a lame logo with that fat guy over the ball, I really could`nt stomach seeing them win another one, I have faith however this time next year, we`ll be ready and it`ll be a looooooooooong time before the pats get anywhere near the playoffs, but I`m english so what the hell do I know...

all those years ago when it came to picking a team, but they had such a lame logo with that fat guy over the ball, I really could`nt stomach seeing them win another one, I have faith however this time next year, we`ll be ready and it`ll be a looooooooooong time before the pats get anywhere near the playoffs, but I`m english so what the hell do I know...

It's understandable how a guy over in England would hate a Patriot. ;)

After we take an easy 24-0 lead right?

I doubt you get off to a 4 score lead in our next meeting. tx, I think our d has improved a lot since our 1st meeting as well. while our prevent d prevents nothing , the game will not come down to that imo. our team play has improved immensely on both sides of the ball. sure in reality it will be hard to beat the pats in gillette stadium, but I expect a great game for 4 quarters this time

Yeah...exactly. ;-)

The Patriots of Week 7 are closer to being contenders then the Patriots of Week 1. Let's see how they look after Week 17.

I doubt you get off to a 4 score lead in our next meeting. tx, I think our d has improved a lot since our 1st meeting as well. while our prevent d prevents nothing , the game will not come down to that imo. our team play has improved immensely on both sides of the ball. sure in reality it will be hard to beat the pats in gillette stadium, but I expect a great game for 4 quarters this time

JW

Our D is playing alot better also. They are strating to force turnovers. That is something they had not done well over the past year and a half.

I do not think we win by blowout, but I think we win a hard fought game and win by more then one score.

This is CLEARLY an attempt to Jinx the Pats. I see right through you, SoFla.

I'm posting this as an observer of the game-I'm not trying to coax anyone into anything-last I checked this is JetNation-so I am posting to my Jets brethren,but here you guys are anyway...no really Pats might be fitted for new rings they are among the top 4 teams as of right now-and not going just by the record

JW

Our D is playing alot better also. They are strating to force turnovers. That is something they had not done well over the past year and a half.

I do not think we win by blowout, but I think we win a hard fought game and win by more then one score.

now thats a realistic opinion I can't argue with. I'm gonna go with the any given sunday theory. the pats should win a hard fought battle cause they know how to win those kinda games but I'm heading into the game very optimistic, especially with houston back & jets not turning the ball over much as a rule.

...rrriiiiiiiigghht...:disgust:

Pats may not even make the playoff's - let alone win another SB. And, if they make the playoff's they better hope the don't have top play Denver - Pats' kryptnotite. Actually, Denver is the best team in the league right now. Defense wins championships. Denver is allowing an average of 10 points per game. They have only allowed two touchdowns all season.

Pats may not even make the playoff's - let alone win another SB. And, if they make the playoff's they better hope the don't have top play Denver - Pats' kryptnotite. Actually, Denver is the best team in the league right now. Defense wins championships. Denver is allowing an average of 10 points per game. They have only allowed two touchdowns all season.

Jake Plummer will find a way to blow it up- bank on it.

Did you watch them yesterday Garb? They ain't running the ball and Plummer is TERRIBLE.

I was impressed with NE when I saw them at the NYJ home opener, and I said as much. Although the Jets staged a nice second half rally that came up short, the Pats still looked like the better team.

Aint no stoppin them now

They goin all da way!

:getgreen:

I was impressed with NE when I saw them at the NYJ home opener, and I said as much. Although the Jets staged a nice second half rally that came up short, the Pats still looked like the better team.

Aint no stoppin them now

They goin all da way!

:getgreen:

the only 2 teams right now who have a chance against them are the Broncos and the Colts and I can't see either one doing it-best chance Denver but as I keep saying Jake Plummer is the X-factor.who,I'll bet you isn't even the starter by playoff time-Cutler will be and Shanahan might be hoping he'll be able to pull a Big Ben for him this year.We all KNOW how King Peyton the Golden Boy fares in crunch time...

the only 2 teams right now who have a chance against them are the Broncos and the Colts and I can't see either one doing it-best chance Denver but as I keep saying Jake Plummer is the X-factor.who,I'll bet you isn't even the starter by playoff time-Cutler will be and Shanahan might be hoping he'll be able to pull a Big Ben for him this year.We all KNOW how King Peyton the Golden Boy fares in crunch time...

Broncos, as good as their defense is, don't look dominant while the Pats are starting to take on that look of subtle invincibility, you know the kind where they quietly every game they should and put it all together for the playoffs. The more things change . . . .

Did you watch them yesterday Garb? They ain't running the ball and Plummer is TERRIBLE.

It is all about the D. He was not particularly good against the Patriots, but they still have won the last two games by a combined 44-20.

Their D matches up well with what the Patriots do. Rod Smith is usually good for 4-5 long third down catches. Plus, someone else will catch along pass. Usually for a TD. For whatever reason, the Broncos make the Patriots kill themselves with TOs and penalties.

Garb is right. Broncos are the Patriots kyrptonite.

JW

losman running into the ref and dropping the ball is not exactly what i would call "forcing" a turnover.

losman running into the ref and dropping the ball is not exactly what i would call "forcing" a turnover.

but it might be under the "Tuck" rules.

Hey, you gotta take them any way you can get them. ;-)

I will say that they have come along nicely from game 1.

The offensive playcalling is looking better. Junior Seau has been a VERY pleasant surprise (he's not amazing but he's doing yeoman's work, and at his age that's sorta shocking). Samuel is playing like it's his contract year. Graham's blocking has been as good as it has ever been, which is to say amazing. The OL has looked good. Gabriel and Jackson are coming on a bit. Our best CB should be returning as a reinforcement in a few weeks. Rodney hasn't been his old self, but he's also been doing yeoman's work.... and Ty Warren is having a pro-bowl caliber season for us.

There's a lot to like.... but they have to keep getting better.

Archived