Official predict Jets- Bears score

faba

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but I'm not gonna lose much sleep if I'm wrong LOL.. It'll be a small serving of crow. Might not even taste half bad..

Don't get me wrong, I do understand the importance of a kicker, they can win/lose a game easily. But he is after all... a kicker! hehe

I wish my bank account looked like his.....

1st off, Vegas is being barraged by bettors taking the Jets and the 7 (in many places its down to 6),,its apparently many of the bookies sites play of the week, take the Jets with the 7.

I will say it will be real close and Nugent finally endears himself to NY fans with 4 FGs including the gamewinner in last 90 seconds. Which means of course, as Jet football HAS to go, we will suffer on a last second Bear drive that fails at last gasp.

Jets 19

Bears 17

Jets 27, Bears 14.

I just had this thought right now listening to espn radio: The feeling is that the Jets "might win this game out right".

remember, no one gave this team a shot at the beginning of the year. But also no one remembers these facts

1. The Jets played into the second round of the Playoffs Jan. 2005 against Pittsburgh. And if I remember correctly, if it wasn't for two (2) missed field goals, one in OT we would have been playing the Pats in the AFC championship game. In that game we smashed Pitt and Big Ben pretty good.

2. In the 2005 season, we didn't have a QB (Penny was hurt).

3. This year we have a head coach that actually knows how to "manage" the game, plus an offensive coordinator that's knows Penny's strengths/weaknessness and we have a heathly Penny at QB.

4. This adds up to every week that goes by this team will get better (yes they have had there lows too).

Jets 27, Bears 14.

I just had this thought right now listening to espn radio: The feeling is that the Jets "might win this game out right".

remember, no one gave this team a shot at the beginning of the year. But also no one remembers these facts

1. The Jets played into the second round of the Playoffs Jan. 2005 against Pittsburgh. And if I remember correctly, if it wasn't for two (2) missed field goals, one in OT we would have been playing the Pats in the AFC championship game. In that game we smashed Pitt and Big Ben pretty good.

2. In the 2005 season, we didn't have a QB (Penny was hurt).

3. This year we have a head coach that actually knows how to "manage" the game, plus an offensive coordinator that's knows Penny's strengths/weaknessness and we have a heathly Penny at QB.

4. This adds up to every week that goes by this team will get better (yes they have had there lows too).

yup, either that or we will lose 42 - 0 :confused:

You still here?

I thought all that running of your mouth combined with your teams horrible "super bowl" record would have chased you away.

BZ

Just stopped by to see if everybody here was still "high" from Sunday's squeaker. As I suspected everybody is. I really enjoy all the Brady bashing, it put's a smile on my face.

But the Jets don't have a chance against the Bears. Just because we beat them at home, doesnt mean you guys can win. The Dolphins derailed the Bears, but they are now back on track, as evidenced by their thrashing of the Giants.

But good luck, your gonna need it.

Just stopped by to see if everybody here was still "high" from Sunday's squeaker. As I suspected everybody is. I really enjoy all the Brady bashing, it put's a smile on my face.

But the Jets don't have a chance against the Bears. Just because we beat them at home, doesnt mean you guys can win. The Dolphins derailed the Bears, but they are now back on track, as evidenced by their thrashing of the Giants.

But good luck, your gonna need it.

Thanks. Hey, we weren't supposed to beat the Pats either and the Dolphins were going to the Super Bowl this year.

So many things don't go the way one thinks. ;)

BZ

Guys I just heard on the radio (espn) there was an interview given by Herm Edwards, and one the the questions was what does he think of the Jets this year, here is what he said....

"Well you know I don't want to speak about that situation cause I'm here, but now that you asked I'll tell you. That's a good team, they have been a good team for about 4 years now. Do you think if the Colts lost manning they would be 9-0...don't think so. Do you think any team could over come that or how about losing your running back? Don't think so, so when you ask a question like that you are going to get an answer. Your not setting me up........

no kidding

The Bears are not as good as their record indicates and the jets are actually better than theirs. Chicago proved nothing but the fact that the other team we share a stadium with has no heart. If anyone thinks Rex Grossman is an elite quarterback seek mental help or just watch footage of the Dolphins game. This is a huge game for gang green and I hope the rest of the media keeps doubting them because their going to surprise a lot of critics this weekend.

Jets 20

Bears 13

No offense, but everytime we play a team with a mediocre record, we hear the same thing, "Chicago is not as good as their record, and we are better than ours." I think it will be a good game, but Chicago is too dangerous in all three phases.

Chicago 24

Jets 14

No offense, but everytime we play a team with a mediocre record, we hear the same thing, "Chicago is not as good as their record, and we are better than ours." I think it will be a good game, but Chicago is too dangerous in all three phases.

Chicago 24

Jets 14

Chicago is dangerous, but they also are capable of letting up. They should have never been close to losing i that Arizona game. Although Miami, just outplayed them.

It should be a good game nonetheless.

hi Bears fan here :)

this should be a fun game this week.

i don't see the Jets doing much VS chicago.

every one claims the bears are over rated and grossman get's rattled easy. that's not entirely true... he has been presured all year but only the 3 bad games we have had, people take note of it.

our O line is good and this game will be won and lost there.

if they show up to play the game will be over by the half. if they don't then you have a shot.

anyway 31 - 10 chicago with starters benched by the end of the 3rd.

BTW ... lot's of jet's fans over on the chicago boards. yall have shown alot of class and would rather talk football then ****.

GL to you guys and the Jet's this sunday :)

Chicago 24

Jets 14

What mediocre teams have you played? I see a ton of weak teams. It's going to be a good game, but don't compare us to the teams you have beaten. You haven't faced a team with as much grit and creative coaching as ours. If you underestimate us because of our record, you're doomed. I guarantee you none of the Jets players or coaches, and most of us fans, underestimate the Bears. Yeah, we believe we are better than our record, and yeah we believe the Bears aren't as good as their record, but nonetheless there is respect for the team there and we know we have to give our best effort for a win.

Jets 20

Bears 14

Grossman just doesn't get it done with a chance to win the game at the end.

Archived