Mangold's Sister ~ ~ ~

kelly

GOB told me he popped her Saturday night.

I wouldn't touch that with your penis TX. But given what Shelly has told me about the size o your johnson, you could run at an all-out, full speed leading with the crotch sprint with a rocket attacked to your back, hit that thing dead on her taco and she still wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

She looks like a real sweet person and its obvious they have a beautiful brother/sister relationship.

Its a persons inner beauty that matters and not some pre-conceived Madison Avenue idea that if you dont look like a runway model you are abnormal.

You people need to stop with the expoitation of females and find what is truly beautiful in everyones souls.

She looks like a real sweet person and its obvious they have a beautiful brother/sister relationship.

Its a persons inner beauty that matters and not some pre-conceived Madison Avenue idea that if you dont look like a runway model you are abnormal.

You people need to stop with the expoitation of females and find what is truly beautiful in everyones souls.

The Real SouthernJet: "She's a fat turd"

You people are ridiculous. Have some cooth. You're talking about a family member of a player on the team that you supposedly love. How about displaying even a modicum of respect?

Hats off.

I think it's awesome. With the exception of SlugORama99, you all seem to missing the larger point. She's a girl playing an unconventional sport. Mangold gets a lot of heat over his kid sister, and you ought to examine why. Good for her, and good for him for sticking by her. She's proud of him and likewise. I'd dare any of you to belittle his sister to his face if you could. Um, sure.

And, girls who play sports rule.

a_granato_i.jpg2006-02-01-granato-ins.jpg

Just ask Tony Granato about his Olympian kid sister, Cammi. :)

Hats off.

I think it's awesome. With the exception of SlugORama99, you all seem to missing the larger point. She's a girl playing an unconventional sport. Mangold gets a lot of heat over his kid sister, and you ought to examine why. Good for her, and good for him for sticking by her. She's proud of him and likewise. I'd dare any of you to belittle his sister to his face if you could. Um, sure.

And, girls who play sports rule.

a_granato_i.jpg2006-02-01-granato-ins.jpg

Just ask Tony Granato about his Olympian kid sister, Cammi. :)

hey babs, did you even read my post?

stick to the kitchen honey and leave the menfolk to the real discussions.

Archived