Peter King Picks Jets as AFC Wild Card

nj meadowlands

Which conversely correlates with his rise in popularity with Jets' fan.

Anytime he was mentioned in here, it was usually associated with fat and idiot. Now, he gets love.

yea cause he smarted up and do you blame him when every writer and everybody had us writin off before the season started...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anytime he was mentioned in here, it was usually associated with fat and idiot. Now, he gets love.

2007, Jets win more than Pats.

Jets win AFC-E, Pats do not make playoffs

tick, tick, tick

again,another case of a Pats fan knowing what we think reply-sheesh at least read the threads guys-nobody here, not one of us takes anything this guys says with a grain of salt-Peter King has no cred here

tx how was your underware yesturday thinkin you guys where gonna lose and then you had to come in here and try to defend your precious pats...

9-3

That is all that needs to be said. They have turned the ball over 100 times the last two weeks, but when it mattered they got the job done.

Could the Jets play that bad against the Lions and win? You played great and won by the same 7 points.

2007, Jets win more than Pats.

Jets win AFC-E, Pats do not make playoffs

tick, tick, tick

SoJet next year there is a tougher schedule and you will still have Chad. We will win it in 2007 and 2008.

9-3

That is all that needs to be said. They have turned the ball over 100 times the last two weeks, but when it mattered they got the job done.

Could the Jets play that bad against the Lions and win? You played great and won by the same 7 points.

SoJet next year there is a tougher schedule and you will still have Chad. We will win it in 2007 and 2008.

yea your right and three weeks ago went into your house and whooped you..again WHOOPED YOU GUYS

9-3

"We Were Outplayed and Outcoached."

---Richard Seymour

Trust me, you clowns aren't going anywhere. So you beat up on the lowly Pack, big friggin deal. You'll be lucky to win 9 games this year. Believe me, you're going nowhere, absolutely nowhere. You're an average team. Any thoughts of playoffs for you clowns is homerism at it's best. I think I have a better chance of making the playoffs than you clowns do. You're going NOWHERE and you will all suffer as I have. Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!

Yeah, very productive post here, thanks! I actually feel .05% dumber now just for having read it.

What you fail to realize is, everyone on this board, regardless of their homerism or whatever durring the off season, never expected us to win more than 4 games. The fact that we have experienced the success we have is really sweet enough for me, from now until the end of our run this year it is just gravy.

Now, your fins on the other hand, how absolutely miserable is it to be a fan of a team that falls out of the gate, picks it up at the end when it is too late and gets talked about as a contender for the next year, only to yet again fall out of the gate.

Sorry bro, the way it looks is the fins and bills will be fighting it out for not-last-place for the next few years, the pats will be strong for a while and the Jets are definitely on the fast track.

Trust me, you clowns aren't going anywhere. So you beat up on the lowly Pack, big friggin deal. You'll be lucky to win 9 games this year. Believe me, you're going nowhere, absolutely nowhere. You're an average team. Any thoughts of playoffs for you clowns is homerism at it's best. I think I have a better chance of making the playoffs than you clowns do. You're going NOWHERE and you will all suffer as I have. Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!

Hey, do you mind refreshing my memory?

What happened when the Dolphins faced the lowly Pack earlier this season? In Miami?

"We Were Outplayed and Outcoached."

---Richard Seymour

I agree 110%.

They were out coached and Mangini's gameplan was masterful.

While Mangini's famliarity with the Patriots will still hold true, this time he will not have two weeks to prepare and the Patriots will not look past them. Especially, Belichick.

come on tx down 8..the only way you guys won was because the loins lost the game you guys didnt win it...

Did our D make the plays? Yes. Did the Patriots deserve a win? No. However, despite the Patriots generosity, the Lions did not put the game away when they had a chance and the Patriots made enough plays in the end to win.

yea your right and three weeks ago went into your house and whooped you..again WHOOPED YOU GUYS

If a 3 point win is whooped...fine. The Jets beat the Patriots. I mean beat. However, you cannot tell me you were not $hitting yourself when Brady started to drive them. Props to the Jets for the win though.

OK then, how about this one.

The Pats have more playoff victories in the last 4 years than the Jets do in their 47 year existance.

Now that is really sad.

Want to know really, really sad?

Being a Pats fan and having the mosts posts of any member not named Max or Smizzy.

Max 14,619

Smizzy 14,559

PatsFanTX 13,751

124 9,579

Want to know really, really sad?

Being a Pats fan and having the mosts posts of any member not named Max or Smizzy.

Max 14,619

Smizzy 14,559

PatsFanTX 13,751

124 9,579

So what you are saying is Tex is not as big a loser as Max and SMizzy? Plus, do not hate because the Patriots' realated content is popular to write about.

So what you are saying is Tex is not as big a loser as Max and SMizzy? Plus, so not hate because the Patriots' realated content is popular to right about.

See how stupid you guys are? Go figure the owner and an admin have the most posts. And #3 is a non Jets fan.

I challenge you to find a MB that has a non fan with the 3rd most posts.

If you feel the Jets suck so bad, why do you spend so much time on a Jets board?

Archived