Weather conducive for Jets to slap Bills

SouthernJet

Chad should be able to smack the Bills with this forecast

sunny.GIFSunday

Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Sounds like a December game for the Panthers.... Global Warming at the meadowlands maybe?

On the contrary, the Jets have arguably played their best games in awful weather this year. Garb, I find it hard to believe that you of all posters would have forgotten this???;)

hahahaha....I choose to forget.

I was there. One of the worst hair days possible. ;) I won't even mention the torrential downpours during the tailgate. Fun! (not).

Who can forget Brady lying in the mud sacked by Ellis?

I'm pretty sure that was a pretty memorable moment for all Jest fans. Hopefully the best memory of the year for you all. I don't blame you for gloating about it. I remember 12/26/04 at the Meadowlands. I think Penny got picked about five times that game. He looked pretty dejected. That was the same night a drunk Namath slobbered all over Suzie Colber. Now THAT was a fun game to be at. ;)

I'm pretty sure that was a pretty memorable moment for all Jest fans. Hopefully the best memory of the year for you all. I don't blame you for gloating about it. I remember 12/26/04 at the Meadowlands. I think Penny got picked about five times that game. He looked pretty dejected. That was the same night a drunk Namath slobbered all over Suzie Colber. Now THAT was a fun game to be at. ;)

As we are told by certain people - stop living in the past- the most recent results are relevant.

hahahaha....I choose to forget.

I was there. One of the worst hair days possible. ;) I won't even mention the torrential downpours during the tailgate. Fun! (not).

She was there live for the greatest 2006 regular season game to date and all she's worried about is her hair...typical woman.

Splitting hairs here, but that was not the Colber game, it was the "Klecko Jersey Retirement Game". I was there, but watched the Colber game on TV!

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041226020

Ooops - I must have been delirious in the glow of the Pats beat down of the Jets. My bad.

No worries. Like I said, I was splitting hairs. It was undoubtedly a beat down. I remember Holli sleeping through most of the game; damn it was cold! I am surpirsed; however, you did not have a more vivid image of that game, Garb. It was, in fact, the first time we met! ;)

No worries. Like I said, I was splitting hairs. It was undoubtedly a beat down. I remember Holli sleeping through most of the game; damn it was cold! I am surpirsed; however, you did not have a more vivid image of that game, Garb. It was, in fact, the first time we met! ;)

Yes, I remember meeting you after the game! Some bar/restaurant in - where ever....where was that? :) We all met up for lunch - Little Italy, I recall. T-Mac was the tour-guide and a lousy one at that! hahahahahaa.....no offense, T.

Yes, I remember meeting you after the game! Some bar/restaurant in - where ever....where was that? :) We all met up for lunch - Little Italy, I recall. T-Mac was the tour-guide and a lousy one at that! hahahahahaa.....no offense, T.

Some Irish Bar as I recall (I think it was called Grasshopper's); Scotch on the Rocks for me. Brenda was hammered! I remember Jon driving us back to the hotel; first time I had ever been along for the ride in a personal vehicle in Manhatten. Scared sh!tless!

Some Irish Bar as I recall (I think it was called Grasshopper's); Scotch on the Rocks for me. Brenda was hammered! I remember Jon driving us back to the hotel; first time I had ever been along for the ride in a personal vehicle in Manhatten. Scared sh!tless!

That right! It's all coming back to me now. hahahahaha....

That was a GREAT long weekend.

Accuweather.com "realfeel" temps for East Rutherford ,NJ on sunday

33 - 4pm

32 - 5pm

32 - 6pm

18 - 7pm

18 - 8pm

Its going to cool off quick, it does peak near 50 at 1pm but it drops fast...

That's a pretty quick drop in temperature, thanks for the heads up.

We're a physical team, so bad weather suits us, however, in good weather, we can play a finesse game and just out score our opposition. We're just not great in conditions between that, where the opposing QB isn't limited enough so that our QB isn't a liability.

Chad should be able to smack the Bills with this forecast

sunny.GIFSunday

Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

52 the high right? 10-15mph right?

Okay:

4:15pm game = Minus 5-10 degress right there

10-15MPH & Meadowlands! = minus 10 degress right there

We're looking at it feeling like 30-35 by kickoff.

Archived