Bradway pulls off the heist of the century!!

Boozer76

OK, before the draft Jets fans were pretty much split down the middle to select either Heath Miller or Justin Miller at the 26th overall pick. So how does Terry handle it?

Trades for Doug Jolley who IMO is better than Heath will ever be.

Uses the extra 2nd round pick to get the best K to come out since janikowski

AND gets Justin Miller in the 2nd round!!!

Nobody, NOT ONE OF YOU!!!, has a leg to stand on in criticizing him for this draft. Hell of a job by T Bradway!!

We picked a Kicker....

And a Guy arrested like 5 minutes before the draft....

And a TE that everyone was saying teh RaiDUH's didn't want anymore anyway.....

Well, at least jolly should be productive for us. Sorry, but this draft is going to take some time to get used to. I just cannot support it right now.

Right now, we're still STARTING Turnstile Jones at OT and Who Me LaGree at DT. That WILL cost us games IMO.

OK, before the draft Jets fans were pretty much split down the middle to select either Heath Miller or Justin Miller at the 26th overall pick. So how does Terry handle it?

Nobody, NOT ONE OF YOU!!!, has a leg to stand on in criticizing him for this draft. Hell of a job by T Bradway!!

I said before Miller 2005 will be TB's best Draft

ever!! =D>

Ok. Deep Breaths....Deep Breaths.....

Trying to be my usual positive, optimistic self here:

Many many Jet fans were in favor of us drafting Miller at #26....

...instead, we traded down, got Doug Jolly, a starting TE with hands, Mike "The Rock and Roll Kicker" Nugent, a supposedly top-flight kicker, and we STILL got Miller, the OG Cornerback with the odd style of coverage and penchanty for arrest warrants at inopportune times.

So I guess we DID make out alot better than if we had done what a good number of fans wanted, and stuck at #26 and taken Miller.....right?

Ok. Deep Breaths....Deep Breaths.....

Trying to be my usual positive, optimistic self here:

Many many Jet fans were in favor of us drafting Miller at #26....

...instead, we traded down, got Doug Jolly, a starting TE with hands, Mike "The Rock and Roll Kicker" Nugent, a supposedly top-flight kicker, and we STILL got Miller, the OG Cornerback with the odd style of coverage and penchanty for arrest warrants at inopportune times.

So I guess we DID make out alot better than if we had done what a good number of fans wanted, and stuck at #26 and taken Miller.....right?

Yup. We gained a TE who the coaching staff is high on and a CB that everyone wanted. Oh, and the kicker everyone wanted too. Can't knock it.

We picked a Kicker....

And a Guy arrested like 5 minutes before the draft....

First of all, its not "just a kicker", It's a guy who may end up being the best kicker of his era. It's worth a shot, instead of rotation DT or a nobody OT (there was no OT besides Barnes worth taking, IMO).

And as for Miller, as I said before....

IT WAS A FARGING MISDEMEANOR!!!

Heist? Everyone passed on him! Doesn't mean he's bad (or good for that matter), time will tell. CB is the toughest position on the field - you can't really change your deense to hide them out there.

Heist will be when Doug Jolley puts up Tony Gonzalez/Shannon Sharpe type numbers!

• 3 years later...

OK the search option is SO NOT FAIR, but when I was looking for all the theads detailing Nugent as the second coming of Christ at PK, I came across this, and couldn't help myself Boozer/ :D

OK the search option is SO NOT FAIR, but when I was looking for all the theads detailing Nugent as the second coming of Christ at PK, I came across this, and couldn't help myself Boozer/ :D

Yeah, because Jay Feely was awesome yesterday. This is ridiculous.

Good move by TB & Co.

Wow

Please back off of me from now on Boozer.... your just as crazy... if not more.

Hey ecrub....regardless if it panned out or not...the Jets had 2 targets and got them both and a starting TE out of it.

It was a good move when they pulled it off...did it pan out? not a chance. but I don't knock them,even now for having a plan and going for it.

Oh and Chad is still a limp wristed knob gobbler.

Archived