How loud will the stadium be Sunday?

JonEJet

Can't friggin' wait to hear!!!!

Have a weird feeling they'll move it to the flex game sunday night:character42:

I'm sure that place is going to be like the Jets-Packers game back in 02. My brother said the place was absolutely deafening.

I am so friggin pumped for next week. I'll be in West Palm that day though so I doubt I'll be getting it if a Fins game is on at the same time.

I'm sure that place is going to be like the Jets-Packers game back in 02. My brother said the place was absolutely deafening.

I am so friggin pumped for next week. I'll be in West Palm that day though so I doubt I'll be getting it if a Fins game is on at the same time.

I was at that Packers game too and the place was a nuthouse. May not be quite as crazy though just because we are playing such a pathetic team that seems like it should be in the NFL Europe. But you can bet I'll be there anyway.

Not sure how much weight this holds but the Meadowlands workers made a big stink about this game possibly being pushed back. Ultimately I am sure that was not a factor at all. The NFL is a machine.

Just funny though -- they pay these stadium workers peanuts for the most part and this flex scheduling impacts them in a huge way.

Not sure how much weight this holds but the Meadowlands workers made a big stink about this game possibly being pushed back. Ultimately I am sure that was not a factor at all. The NFL is a machine.

Just funny though -- they pay these stadium workers peanuts for the most part and this flex scheduling impacts them in a huge way.

Kinda think the NFL would at least listen to the NJSEA. The Meadowlands wants nothing to do with new Year's Eve partying getting stupid. And it might. Instead America gets to lsiten to John Madden and Peter King verbally fellate Brett Favre again.

There better not be one empty seat. This will be the last home game of the season (unless of course we come away with the 5 seed with a win and a DEN loss and then face the 6th seed in the AFCChampionship). Anyways, get LOUD and cheer this team on all game long because they deserve this with the way they've stepped up and played this season. We are one game away from the playoffs ladies & gents. GET LOUD!!!:yahoo:

Archived