Post Pictures Of Matthew Modine Here

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Verde...

You have to clue me in on your signature lines? I see they change all the time. I guess I should start writing them down, then maybe I would understand.

Will the text just make sense once I put it all together? I have a feeling I have going to have to buy Corn Flakes and the prize will be a decoder ring that pulls it all together.

:mrgreen:

Verde...

You have to clue me in on your signature lines? I see they change all the time. I guess I should start writing them down, then maybe I would understand.

Will the text just make sense once I put it all together? I have a feeling I have going to have to buy Corn Flakes and the prize will be a decoder ring that pulls it all together.

... :lol: ...Lost huh?

Verde...

Max, words often give the wrong impression! Don't try to figure it out m'friend, you may hurt yourself! :lol:

Max, words often give the wrong impression! Don't try to figure it out m'friend, you may hurt yourself! :lol:

maybe it is too abstract for our great and powerful weblord...

i think it is quite obvious.. of course i am just a silly girl :roll::lol:

Basically, I was saying that it's very easy to misinterpret words/statements (on a message board) sans vocal inflections, hand gestures, facial expressions.

I am confused. End this serenade means something about facial expressions. Weird.

Archived