LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT = sore loser! Players did the Merriman dance after the game - yah so? Merriman was talking crap all week - even saying at halftime of the Jets/Pats game that the Jets would flat out win. You think the Pats didn't know that? Screw LT - Screw Merriman and get yourselves a HC that doesn't choke. Along with Troy Brown's CLUTCH play - Scotty deserves a game ball for the Pats victory. Marty Ball rears it's ugly head. I counted three bone-head HC moves. Thank You, Mr. Schottenhiemer.

Hmm....you don't scare me, and you're making a strong case for yourself tonight.

How? I haven't thrown any personal attacks except for the one I threw at you when I actually thought you were joking. I see that's not the case now though. Sorry you feel that way, might I suggest a beer?

LT = sore loser! Players did the Merriman dance after the game - yah so? Merriman was talking crap all week - even saying at halftime of the Jets/Pats game that the Jets would flat out win. You think the Pats didn't know that? Screw LT - Screw Merriman and get yourselves a HC that doesn't choke. Along with Troy Brown's CLUTCH play - Scotty deserves a game ball for the Pats victory. Marty Ball rears it's ugly head. I counted three bone-head HC moves. Thank You, Mr. Schottenhiemer.

STFU

He's the best player in football.

give me Brian Urlachor, Ed Reed, Marvin Harrison, Steroid Merriman, Reggie Bush and even Jason Taylor over Mr. Over-rated stat paddler who ironically is correct in his statement on the Patriots while padding stats up against weak AFC West defenses.

Some guy called you an internet tough guy

Why do you spell my name John?

Its a thing we've had now for about 5 or 6 years now, did you think it would ever change? We have an inside joke together...who knows what the future holds for us.

Classless = chargers players who thought they had the game won on Monday. Boo-frickin' hoo. Note to Merriman, LT and Co - you 'aint winning nothing until you get rid of that choke of an HC.

Oh and btw - TROY BROWN RULES. BINGO BABY!

Classless = chargers players who thought they had the game won on Monday. Boo-frickin' hoo. Note to Merriman, LT and Co - you 'aint winning nothing until you get rid of that choke of an HC.

LT doesn't talk **** for no reason. When he says something like this it means something.

Classless = dancing on an opposing team's logo.

Loser = people who post on a Jets message board after their team just advanced to the championship.

Pathetic, really pathetic

blame that choke LT!

he can't carry Jim Brown's colostomy bag

LT doesn't talk **** for no reason. When he says something like this it means something.

Loser = people who post on a Jets message board after their team just advanced to the championship.

......that hide their name while posting on this site

Boo hoo. Want a tissue?

Maybe Merriman should not have been running his mouth since the halftime of the Jets/Patriots game. He said they would lose then. He talked all week. Then he did his retard move after knocking Brady down in the 1st quarter. Not sack mind you, but knocked down. You reap what you sow.

Archived