LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

Man, you guys are babies.

Did you know that the Chargers made victory parade plans on Tuesday?

Anyway, you are correct on one thing. I should just read and not post. It's viewed as gloating and maybe it is. My bad.

However, I LOVE TROY BROWN. This is nothing new. He changed the game and I love him for it. I'm Troy Brown's number one fan - in case any of you haven't noticed. ;)

One more thing - blame much of the loss on the Chargers OC. LT was gashing the Pats left and right. Keep running that puppy all the way to the Championship game - yeesh!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, you guys are babies.

Did you know that the Chargers made victory parade plans on Tuesday?

Anyway, you are correct on one thing. I should just read and not post. It's viewed as gloating and maybe it is. My bad.

However, I LOVE TROY BROWN. This is nothing new. He changed the game and I love him for it. I'm Troy Brown's number one fan - in case any of you haven't noticed. ;)

One more thing - blame much of the loss on the Chargers OC. LT was gashing the Pats left and right. Keep running that puppy all the way to the Championship game - yeesh!

The problem is with you guys, our team didn't even play this week, yet you're still getting negative reactions for the general posting style you trolls have, doesn't that tell you something? We are defending a player on another team, who has his own critics on this site (like blackout, who hates him) from the ridiculous homer bias. If the situation was in reverse, and the Jets had a problem with LT, you guys would be correct in pointing out Jets homerism if we made the same comments you are making now.

Garb, you are usually better than this, so it is perplexing to me that you jumped in, I'll have to go back and read your posts to see your stance though in case I confused you with someone else. I expect very little from Alk and PF though, so I'm sure I'll see more worthless posts from the both of them in this thread.

The problem is with you guys, our team didn't even play this week, yet you're still getting negative reactions for the general posting style you trolls have, doesn't that tell you something? We are defending a player on another team, who has his own critics on this site (like blackout, who hates him) from the ridiculous homer bias. If the situation was in reverse, and the Jets had a problem with LT, you guys would be correct in pointing out Jets homerism if we made the same comments you are making now.

Garb, you are usually better than this, so it is perplexing to me that you jumped in, I'll have to go back and read your posts to see your stance though in case I confused you with someone else. I expect very little from Alk and PF though, so I'm sure I'll see more worthless posts from the both of them in this thread.

You are right. I am better. I'm just kind of shocked that the Pats won, to be honest. The game was a heart-attack game for me. I'm pretty pumped right now. I'm also a very loyal fan. I get riled up - and it is afterall, just a game....you just get caught up in the emotion of it all sometimes....and I am very loyal and feel the need to come to their defense. Silly, in the scheme of things. I should just shut-up. It is a Jets board afterall.

I do apologize if I've offended anyone. But I will not apologize for being a Troy Brown fan (hello!!) and a Pats fan.

You should go tell him that to his face, you don't find it ironic at all that you are calling someone a pussy over the internet for airing his frustrations when offended by several opposing players, by himself? I think, my dear friend Gainzo, you are displaying much more "pussiness" than LT did. What LT did was worthy of respect imo.

Pussy! :P

You should go tell him that to his face, you don't find it ironic at all that you are calling someone a pussy over the internet for airing his frustrations when offended by several opposing players, by himself? I think, my dear friend Gainzo, you are displaying much more "pussiness" than LT did. What LT did was worthy of respect imo.

Pussy! :P

LT played great. No doubt about it.

The Pats made fun of steroid boy. Is that a crime?

Would you rather have LT smiling and looking for the camera like Tiki Barber after a playoff loss?

AMEN.

I was talking about that with friends on Saturday. Tiki laughing, smiling, not a worry in the world. It is okay to be mad that you lost. You are still rich but you can be mad.

AMEN.

I was talking about that with friends on Saturday. Tiki laughing, smiling, not a worry in the world. It is okay to be mad that you lost. You are still rich but you can be mad.

I agree.

Remember when Chad did that after the Pittsburgh game?

AMEN.

The 14-12 team lost to the 12-4 team.

I had the utmost respect for LT until his post game tirade today. The guy is C U N ...........

You know what I mean Max.

Pussy. Your team lost.

Deal with it.

This is a total STFU post if I've ever seen one. LaDainian Tomlinson NEVER opens his mouth. Every time the guy scores a god damn touchdown he walks the ball over to the official and leaves the field. He is the definition of CLASS, and it is not surprising that he can recognize a team full of scum.

I had the utmost respect for LT until his post game tirade today. The guy is C U N ...........

I have no problem with it.

Go talk to Roidboy for making an ass of himself also.

Tomlinson simply wanted to jog to the locker room and not speak to anyone, and quite frankly who can blame him? The way his team lost that game, where his team was better, he actually CARES, none of this happy joking around after a playoff loss.

And for Ellis Hobbs to grab LT? LT shrugged him off and just wanted to get to the locker-room then Hobbs grabs him again?

Who wouldn't be pissed off? Ellis Hobbs talked plenty of **** for being a decent player.

The dancing on the logo, doing Merriman's dance and the whole Tomlinson thing?

They're a bunch of scumbags. **** em'

Tomlinson simply wanted to jog to the locker room and not speak to anyone, and quite frankly who can blame him? The way his team lost that game, where his team was better, he actually CARES, none of this happy joking around after a playoff loss.

And for Ellis Hobbs to grab LT? LT shrugged him off and just wanted to get to the locker-room then Hobbs grabs him again?

Who wouldn't be pissed off? Ellis Hobbs talked plenty of **** for being a decent player.

The dancing on the logo, doing Merriman's dance and the whole Tomlinson thing?

They're a bunch of scumbags. **** em'

Caldwell was one of the guys that grabbed him. He was the former Charger. It did not look like he was taunting him. Just trying to calm him down.

And I used to have respect for you, until your recent posts. You are a I D I .....

You know what I mean guys.

I agree.

Remember when Chad did that after the Pittsburgh game?

I remember people talking about it. But I never saw the clip, I was at that game. Had it TIVO'ed but never went back and watched it. Pain isn't my thing.

I didn't mean to single out Tiki. It is athletes in general. Free agency will do that to a sport.

I remember people talking about it. But I never saw the clip, I was at that game. Had it TIVO'ed but never went back and watched it. Pain isn't my thing.

I didn't mean to single out Tiki. It is athletes in general. Free agency will do that to a sport.

I just referenced that because I remember that as the point where I began to turn on Pennington. I read that and couldn't believe it. I did not crack a smile for hours after that game and here is our QB 10 seconds after Reed's kick goes through the uprights, laughing it up with the opposing QB.

Still makes my stomach turn.

Caldwell was one of the guys that grabbed him. He was the former Charger. It did not look like he was taunting him. Just trying to calm him down.

Look if a guy look at you then shrugs you off and just wants to get to the locker room you should get the idea despite being a former teammate.

His team just lost a game they should of won and they lost it in such a bad way. Let him go and don't tug at him again. Their would of been no altercation.

I just referenced that because I remember that as the point where I began to turn on Pennington. I read that and couldn't believe it. I did not crack a smile for hours after that game and here is our QB 10 seconds after Reed's kick goes through the uprights, laughing it up with the opposing QB.

Still makes my stomach turn.

I remember that. I was told by quite a few I was over reacting and I was a Patriots fan.

Look if a guy look at you then shrugs you off and just wants to get to the locker room you should get the idea despite being a former teammate.

His team just lost a game they should of won and they lost it in such a bad way. Let him go and don't tug at him again. Their would of been no altercation.

I agree. I am just saying they probably wanted to calm him down.

Yep.

All the Chargers did was yap this week. Merriman lead the charge.

Lights out Chargers!

So it's funny when New England stomps all over the logo midfield and does the "Lights Out" dance?

Vrabel sure is one copycat douchebag. He did the whole Eagles thing flapping his arms like Owens did, today he did the Merriman trademark...And I am also pretty sure he did the Jason Taylor punch trademark...Has he done the Joey Porter kick as well?

Think of your own **** Mike.

So it's funny when New England stomps all over the logo midfield and does the "Lights Out" dance?

Vrabel sure is one copycat douchebag. He did the whole Eagles thing flapping his arms like Owens did, today he did the Merriman trademark...And I am also pretty sure he did the Jason Taylor punch trademark...Has he done the Joey Porter kick as well?

Notice a pattern?

He mocked two players that ran their mouths and did not deliver.

Not for nothing - but all week on a local sports broadcast I've been hearing about Caldwell saying that he and Merriman have been exchanging phone calls ( they are friends) and Merriman saying how they will KILL the Pats....hahahha...can't wait for the parade...hahahaha....they will win by 20 points....hahahaha....

Pats players were pissed - obviously. Is what some of them did (Hobbs) the right thing? No. Can I understand it? Yes.

Not for nothing - but all week on a local sports broadcast I've been hearing about Caldwell saying that he and Merriman have been exchanging phone calls ( they are friends) and Merriman saying how they will KILL the Pats....hahahha...can't wait for the parade...hahahaha....they will win by 20 points....hahahaha....

Pats players were pissed - obviously. Is what some of them did (Hobbs) the right thing? No. Can I understand it? Yes.

Or they will buy him alot of popcorn.

I'd rather have a guy like LT on a team I rooted for rather than many other sports players these days. In a big game and a heartbreaking loss, LT was pissed, he was not happy and he was upset.

I like to see players who want to win rather than half these sports players who just laugh and have fun after a big loss. The point of what they do for a living is wins and losses. When many players just shake it off as nothing, it means they really don't give a crap as long as they get paid.

Yeah teams will celebrate, but last time i checked, people kill Chad Johnson and TO for the way they've celebrated, yet the Pats do it and it's all peaches and cream.

Seems to be a big double standard.

Wait, he told his buddy he was going to beat him? That's the entire "trash talking" you guys are talking about? Are you ****ing kidding me? If that's really the only thing that happened, I have even LESS respect for the Patriots now than I did just a little while ago after this whole thing happened!!! I thought the Chargers were making public comments or something at least (none of which I have heard). So he was supposed to tell his buddy he was going to lose to him? Have you ever played a competitive sport Garb, and had friends on opposing teams?

I'm actually rather disgusted with the rest of the Chargers being so gutless. You don't celebrate on another team's home field and mock them. They shoulda ran out and brawled with the Patriots. The Chargers lost because outside of LT, this team has absolutely no heart. I guarantee you if this was in Boston, and the situation was reversed and Tom Brady took offense to some Chargers players, the rest of the team would have backed him up. The Chargers do not deserve LT, the NFL should step in and get him somewhere else. What a pathetic group of losers.

Wait, he told his buddy he was going to beat him? That's the entire "trash talking" you guys are talking about? Are you ****ing kidding me? If that's really the only thing that happened, I have even LESS respect for the Patriots now than I did just a little while ago after this whole thing happened!!! I thought the Chargers were making public comments or something at least (none of which I have heard). So he was supposed to tell his buddy he was going to lose to him? Have you ever played a competitive sport Garb, and had friends on opposing teams?

I'm actually rather disgusted with the rest of the Chargers being so gutless. You don't celebrate on another team's home field and mock them. They shoulda ran out and brawled with the Patriots. The Chargers lost because outside of LT, this team has absolutely no heart. I guarantee you if this was in Boston, and the situation was reversed and Tom Brady took offense to some Chargers players, the rest of the team would have backed him up. The Chargers do not deserve LT, the NFL should step in and get him somewhere else. What a pathetic group of losers.

No.

He was on TV last weekend at half time and said the Jets would win. When everyone from LT, Rivers and Marty were saying this was going to be a tough game, he ran his mouth on TV and in news papers.

LT is a class act. However, roidboy is a dumbass.

Archived