shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

Don't take this statement personally but I see most of the recently banned posters from JI screaming out for attention here.

Most of us have been banned from JI. It's not a big deal.

Welcome to the board.

I wouldn't get me twisted with some of the attention whores here.

It's got nothing to do with bannings or board wars. I'm too mature for that sh

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha..what does "pay it forward" mean?? That was the best you could come up with Max..something I don't even know!?

You can't figure it out? You'll fit right in.

Max, maybe you can change it to Paulie wants a cracker.

Hey P2C you are too much. I read several comments yesterday where you are asking for a custom title. Then you accuse everyone here of being attention whores.

Maybe you should think of why you were banned on JI. Then google your title. It will make sense to you then.

Hey P2C you are too much. I read several comments yesterday where you are asking for a custom title. Then you accuse everyone here of being attention whores.

Maybe you should think of why you were banned on JI. Then google your title. It will make sense to you then.

I called P2C and has fellow banned JI'ers attention whores.

I think I was spot on with that assessment.

Not everyone..don't pull a sooth and put words in my mouth.

He was referring to the people that were banned..and I agreed with him. But not me..I didn't realize asking for a custom title was acting as an attention whore? Thanks though..noted.

cool..what you do for a living? How did you like thailand?

I'm going to go back to Thailand within the next 3-4 years to visit for a month. Thailand is the ONLY country in SE Asia that was never colonized by the Europians. They are a very proud people. Thailand has wonderful people, very friendly and very fierce fighters . I had the privledge of spending 18 months with a detachment of Royal Thai Marines along the NE border with Laos. I'd have a Thai cover my 6 anytime. It's very hot and humid there 98/98 almost all year long but you get used to it.

I'm going to go back to Thailand within the next 3-4 years to visit for a month. Thailand is the ONLY country in SE Asia that was never colonized by the Europians. They are a very proud people. Thailand has wonderful people, very friendly and very fierce fighters . I had the privledge of spending 18 months with a detachment of Royal Thai Marines along the NE border with Laos. I'd have a Thai cover my 6 anytime. It's very hot and humid there 98/98 almost all year long but you get used to it.

I understand the heat factor. I am from the Philippines so I know what you mean. Are you thai?

3 flights or two depending on which direction you go.

yeah he got banned for sayng "mate " a lot..lol

you got to watch what you say on JI

I can't believe how stupid that is. Yet they keep people like TX on but ban Jets fans. I'm glad Tx is banned from here. :yahoo:

Archived