Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

It is funny, isn't it? :lol:

I remember when Sooth flipped out over GGG making that post about how JI's server is always crashing and she asked if TGG was better and he told her to beat it and to "take your two flunkies, Shane and Max with you!"

:rl:

I kept hitting the refresh button waiting on a response and Shane was the first, he said "So that's how it is, is it?"

It was on, baby.

I was online that day and remember it well. That's exactly what Shane said:

"So that's how it is, it it?"

Linux rulez!

And doh-oh-oh-ohnt you for. get. it!

Linux rulez!

And doh-oh-oh-ohnt you for. get. it!

mmmmm...waffle house.

I remember when Sooth flipped out over GGG making that post about how JI's server is always crashing and she asked if TGG was better and he told her to beat it and to "take your two flunkies, Shane and Max with you!"

I kept hitting the refresh button waiting on a response and Shane was the first, he said "So that's how it is, is it?"

It was on, baby.

I was also online watching that whole thing. Sooth was acting like a spoiled brat and wielded the ban hammer. I remember in the following weeks wondering where all the good posters (at least the funniest and heaviest) had gone until someone blurted it out prior to the *********.com censorship. The rest as they say, is history.

mind your own never-winning-a-super-bowl-even-as-a-

3rd-string-kneeling-backup-fanboy business, mate.

no one called out anyone, but if anyone one did

it was jetsweenie with that drinking business

speaking of drinking, now,back to your motel six happy hour

i vote you for happy go lucky poster of the year!

Max is just bitter. Sooth should just give him the 50 bucks back and be done with it.

hahahaha

in fairness -- the day I had my little hissy fit here, Sooth promptly returned my $50.

It was on, baby.

I couldn't believe she typed that. Oh well. Such is life.

:P

I was also online watching that whole thing. Sooth was acting like a spoiled brat and wielded the ban hammer. I remember in the following weeks wondering where all the good posters (at least the funniest and heaviest) had gone until someone blurted it out prior to the *********.com censorship. The rest as they say, is history.

We started in Feb 2005. You signed up in Mar 2005. You were never told about this place by any of us.

When you read those words, what do you feel?

Was TS banned here too?

No.

He Owned part of the site with me but he left because his business was taking up more time than he anticipated (he was a farmer).

No.

He Owned part of the site with me but he left because his business was taking up more time than he anticipated (he was a farmer).

farming friggin rules!!!! did he use Lyle's farming techniques, or did he use other methods??

He used Hydroponics.

me no know what that is, but i doubt that Lyle incorporates that in his farming!

hahahaha

in fairness -- the day I had my little hissy fit here, Sooth promptly returned my $50.

He didn't need it. He was already comped and subsidized well into 2010. :lol:

He didn't need it. He was already comped and subsidized well into 2010. :lol:

I guess what I am trying to say is that it was nice of him to do. And that I appreciated it. I am so not bitter.

No.

The reason I ask is his posts are quoted by people in old threads..but the actua; replies from him are from poster "anonomouys" (spelling).

me no know what that is, but i doubt that Lyle incorporates that in his farming!

lyle is a bad farmer

The reason I ask is his posts are quoted by people in old threads..but the actua; replies from him are from poster "anonomouys" (spelling).

He deleted his account that is why it shows up that way. He was so impetuous at times. It just drove me crazy, lol.

He deleted his account that is why it shows up that way. He was so impetuous at times. It just drove me crazy, lol.

So that's the story being fed to the unwashed masses?

Well, I refuse to believe you, you partisan hack.

So that's the story being fed to the unwashed masses?

Well, I refuse to believe you, you partisan hack.

That part of the story is actually true. Tom did delete his account. The rest of the story is mostly made up. But that part was true.

:P

That part of the story is actually true. Tom did delete his account. The rest of the story is mostly made up. But that part was true.:P

Isn't about time to lock this thing? It makes us look like whiny bastards.

That's just my opinion.

Isn't about time to lock this thing? It makes us look like whiny bastards.

That's just my opinion.

Gainzo --

When I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

;)

Gainzo --

When I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

;)

Damn, I bow down to the webmaster. I was just owned!

Damn, I bow down to the webmaster. I was just owned!

LOL!!!

Hey I can't lock this thread. If I do Jetfan16 might start posting in the NFL Forum. That would be bad!

:character42:

LOL!!!

Hey I can't lock this thread. If I do Jetfan16 might start posting in the NFL Forum. That would be bad!

IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

LOL!!!

That's an excellent point.

You have created a monster. JN is doomed!

That's an excellent point.

You have created a monster. JN is doomed!

ahh, no worries, my time is probably running short here anyway. if i join another board ill have to start a "shoutout to the JI,TGG,and JN banned" thread

ahh, no worries, my time is probably running short here anyway. if i join another board ill have to start a "shoutout to the JI,TGG,and JN banned" thread

You are using "no worries" now? Is "mate" not enough for your Aussie infatuation?

You are using "no worries" now? Is "mate" not enough for your Aussie infatuation?

never knew that was an Australian term. ya can never win i guess, lol.

He's just an ''ankle biter'', Gainzo ;)

He's just an ''ankle biter'', Gainzo ;)

Excellent!

Ankle biter = little kid.

As in, "That bloody ankle biter is pissing me off!"