shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

It is funny, isn't it? :lol:

I remember when Sooth flipped out over GGG making that post about how JI's server is always crashing and she asked if TGG was better and he told her to beat it and to "take your two flunkies, Shane and Max with you!"

:rl:

I kept hitting the refresh button waiting on a response and Shane was the first, he said "So that's how it is, is it?"

It was on, baby.

I was online that day and remember it well. That's exactly what Shane said:

"So that's how it is, it it?"

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Sooth flipped out over GGG making that post about how JI's server is always crashing and she asked if TGG was better and he told her to beat it and to "take your two flunkies, Shane and Max with you!"

I kept hitting the refresh button waiting on a response and Shane was the first, he said "So that's how it is, is it?"

It was on, baby.

I was online that day and remember it well. That's exactly what Shane said:

"So that's how it is, it it?"

I was also online watching that whole thing. Sooth was acting like a spoiled brat and wielded the ban hammer. I remember in the following weeks wondering where all the good posters (at least the funniest and heaviest) had gone until someone blurted it out prior to the *********.com censorship. The rest as they say, is history.

mind your own never-winning-a-super-bowl-even-as-a-

3rd-string-kneeling-backup-fanboy business, mate.

no one called out anyone, but if anyone one did

it was jetsweenie with that drinking business

speaking of drinking, now,back to your motel six happy hour

i vote you for happy go lucky poster of the year!

It was on, baby.

I couldn't believe she typed that. Oh well. Such is life.

:P

I was also online watching that whole thing. Sooth was acting like a spoiled brat and wielded the ban hammer. I remember in the following weeks wondering where all the good posters (at least the funniest and heaviest) had gone until someone blurted it out prior to the *********.com censorship. The rest as they say, is history.

We started in Feb 2005. You signed up in Mar 2005. You were never told about this place by any of us.

When you read those words, what do you feel?

No.

He Owned part of the site with me but he left because his business was taking up more time than he anticipated (he was a farmer).

The reason I ask is his posts are quoted by people in old threads..but the actua; replies from him are from poster "anonomouys" (spelling).

The reason I ask is his posts are quoted by people in old threads..but the actua; replies from him are from poster "anonomouys" (spelling).

He deleted his account that is why it shows up that way. He was so impetuous at times. It just drove me crazy, lol.

He deleted his account that is why it shows up that way. He was so impetuous at times. It just drove me crazy, lol.

So that's the story being fed to the unwashed masses?

Well, I refuse to believe you, you partisan hack.

So that's the story being fed to the unwashed masses?

Well, I refuse to believe you, you partisan hack.

That part of the story is actually true. Tom did delete his account. The rest of the story is mostly made up. But that part was true.

:P

That part of the story is actually true. Tom did delete his account. The rest of the story is mostly made up. But that part was true.:P

Isn't about time to lock this thing? It makes us look like whiny bastards.

That's just my opinion.

ahh, no worries, my time is probably running short here anyway. if i join another board ill have to start a "shoutout to the JI,TGG,and JN banned" thread

You are using "no worries" now? Is "mate" not enough for your Aussie infatuation?

Archived